Looking for a bright , bold and popping colour in red but don’t want to be overly loud ? Meet Revlon Just bitten Kissable Balm Stain Romantic.I either don’t wear red or if I do then it has to be a bold one.Revlon lipstain does both.You can use it as a light tint on regular basis or pop it out to enjoy your party in full effect.
Let’s know more about Revon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Romantic
About Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm :-
Itâ€™s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.ÂLightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm-100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color-Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener requiredÂEXPERT TIPS:ÂStep 1: Apply Just Bitten Kissableâ„¢ Balm Stain evenly to clean, bare lips. Build color and coverage as desired.ÂStep 2: Reapply as desired for moisturizing shine throughout the day.
- PackagingÂ – These look like chubby crayon and have a twist up packaging.Now we have all brands coming up with similar product and packaging .These lip stains are available in Clinique and now Lakme and MUA have also jumped into the bandwagon. Keep them coming guys we all would love to have more variety and optionsÂ
- PriceÂ â€“ INR 600
This range has wide variety of pinks but few orange and red.I like red lipstick stains more Â and this is a good choice.
These actually are lip balm with lip stains .Very moisturising and colour pay off is quite good.It wonâ€™t dry out your lips and staying power is about 5-6 hrs, matching that of a lipstick. I have a few shades in this and staying power varies as per the shade colour. These donâ€™t leave any uneven stains behind and wear out evenly.
It has that mentholÂ fragranceÂ and ahh! I so like it. Colour of the balm can be build up as I have pigmented lips I need to swipe it 2-3 times and wait for a minute for it to settle down and give opaque coverage. Lighter the pigmentation brighter it will look .
Shade might appear creamy to you in the pictures but it has more of a glossy finish which is not thick ..It glides like a dream on the lips and makes them look slippery and soft.Shade Romantic is a brick red shade and covers every bit of pigmentation.
How I hate it when I am photo shooting and people keepÂ staringÂ .I startÂ staringÂ them back to embarass them ..lolz
Ok ! Lets have a closer picture ..Come near to me darla..Not you! The camera 😀
Recommendation – It’s an ab shade especially those who like red lipstains.Stays long, super soft and moisturising.Will suit most skin tones and kind of a must have if you are a red lover 🙂
Have you triedÂ Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Romatic?
Wise She Rating – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Too Faced Borderline Lip Pencil Review
- 10 Awesome Budget Beauty Tips
- NYX Blush Stone (PB15) Review &Swatch
- LakmÃ© Launches Absolute POPTINTS In Lip And Nail Colours
- Win Illamasqua Powder Blusher Duo & Immodest Lipstick
- Home Made Beauty Tips For Soft Hands & Hair Flyaways Solution
- How To Make Travel Jewelry Organizer
- MAC Tilt Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner Twilight Blue Review, Swatches & EOTD