Its so good to be writing after a huge gap..Today I am reviewing my current favourite lip stain from Revlon in Sweetheart Valentine shade.
About Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart Valentine:-
Itâ€™s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
I got this from US last summer as it was not available here and all those tempting reviews on foreign blogs were making me go mad 😛
- Price:Â $8 for 2.7 g[ at the time of buying] Now it is Rs.600
- Packaging:It has a unique packaging in the form of a chubby crayon with the casing same as the balm stain colour.It has a silver twist up bottom and a sturdy cap.The lip stain is travel friendly.It has a nice minty smell which fades after application.
Shade:The shade is a vibrant hot pink which instantly brightens my face.It can be applied just for a flush of colour or built up really well.
Texture:Smooth,moisturising and easy to apply.Though I have dry lips nowadays,after applying this they look nice and supple.You can apply a clear gloss to make it look richer.
Coverage and Pigmentation:
One swipe gives a amazing colour.You can always build up the colour but I like to keep it light.It covers my pigmented lips well.
It stays on for about 4-5 hours which is good enough.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart ValentineÂ Swatches:-
After fading [Picture are taken in natural light]
What I like about Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain In Sweetheart Valentine:-
- Its pink!
- Easy to use
- Smooth and moisturising texture,does not dry my lips
- Stain leaves a light colour after fading
- Makes lips look naturally flushed
- One swipe is enough
- Versatile shade,can be applied lightly or built up
- Mint fragnance
What I dont like about Revlon Jtchust Bitten Kissable Balm Stain In Sweetheart Valentine:-
- None! I love this one.
I love the concept of lip stains.This a must have hot pink lip stain…so if you have not tried it yet,do so now!!
More Revlon Â Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains lip swatches below
You might like reading these also:-
- Lâ€™oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath â€“ Review
- Lakme Nine to Five Defining Eyeliner in Sapphire Review & Swatches
- Palladio Herbal Eye Shadow Primer Review
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair
- Birthday Makeup Tutorial/Eye Makeup Tutorial