People get ready for a smooth and buttery ride as am going to review the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Tutti Frutti.
About Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter Tutti Frutti
Revlon started with this new range of lip butter a year back in 20 yummy and delicious shades of pink, orange and reds with lovely undertones. The Lip butter are enriched with Hydrated mangoes, cocoa and Shea butter but make them so smooth and easy to glide on lips leaving them moisturized and healthy.
- Price:Rs 600/- each.You can buy it from here
- Quantity:Â 2.55gm
- Shelf Life:Â Not mentioned
My take on Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti;
The Name Tutti Frutti remind of the tutti Frutti bread I use to have with amul butter everyday as breakfast during school days. The first time I saw the Ad of Revlon lip butter, I knew I wanted them. I have a fetish for color pink and orange (corals). I was looking out for these online but since they were newly launched then, couldnâ€™t find them online. I went to shoppers stop and bought 2 shades tutti Frutti (soft coral) and Sweet Tart (soft pink) for Rs 600 /- each. Â
When you open them believe me you feel like eating them they are so soft and buttery. I love the tutti Frutti one more than the Sweet Tart as it a completely different shade. It looks and feels amazing after applying. If you are suffering from dry and chapped lips then these will work amazingly on your lips. They are highly moisturizing as they have hydrating mango and Shea Butter. It also gives a nice and small amount of glossy finish which I like as I donâ€™t like too much of shine every time. The lip butter stays on for at least for 3 hrs, depends how many coats you apply. After drying it leaves a nice tint, which I like a lot. Â
- Colour:Lovely soft coral with a very light pink undertone.
Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti Â Swatches:-
- Texture: Just like its name, Buttery and Smooth, glides easily
- Pigmentation:One swipe gives me a desired colour on my lips, since am too fair 2 swipes make it look orangey which I do if I have to wear at night.
- Packing:I love the look of this lip butter, it comes in sturdy plastic packing and the colour of the plastic body is same as that of the lip colour. It comes in one size and there are about 20 shades of lip butter. I have the Sweet tart one too, which is lovely baby pink shade
Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti Swatches:-
What I like about Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti:-
- Highly moisturizing and soft on lips
- Reapplying has no harm; you can apply it as many times as you want.
- Keeps lips soft after drying too
- Easily Available in stores as well as online.
What I donâ€™t like about Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti:-
- Canâ€™t think of any, but the lip butter is too soft and can easily smudge if too much pressure is applied
Final Verdict:Â Revlon products never ever disappoint you neither has the Revlon lip butter, they come in amazing shades with lovely undertones. Lip butter is worth the penny.
Â Have You Tried Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti?
Â You might also like reading these:-
- Victoriaâ€™s Secret Warm Embrace Moisture Luxe Body Mist with Shea Essence Review
- Dandrop Lotion Shampoo Review
- New Online store on the block: Mydesignersales.com
- Maybelline ColorSensational Color Whisper Lipcolor Berry Ready Review
- DIY â€“ THE BEST HOMEMADE SCRUB FOR EVERYONE
- Pondâ€™s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse Review