What Revlon Claims :-
- Creamy rich
- Â color that gives a smoky eye effect
- Silky smooth formula that glides on eyes for luxurious application
â€¢ Black Smoke
â€¢ Bronze Smoke
â€¢ Steel Smoke (This shade is not available in India as of now)
Apply at lash line from inner corner of eyes working outward.
â€¢ For smoky look, fill in lid with crayon and blend
â€¢ For a more defined look, sharpen tip with pull-out sharpener
- MRP: Rs. 525/-
It has a sharpener in the end to give a pointed tip to the crayon.
What I liked about Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon 006 Black
- Its highly pigmented and long staying.
- This is most creamiest crayon I have ever used. It’s darker and long staying than even NYX black bean jumbo pencil .
- Blends like a dream and is very very smooth.
- Will go well on lower lashline and waterline as well.
- Travel friendly and one crayon will last for long long time.
Â Swatches of Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky CrayonÂ black
If you are thinking of buying MAC smolder but can’t because of the budget issue then give this a try it is equally good and equally dark and pigmented with more quantity as well.
Other day iÂ was thinking of trying outÂ Kim kardashian brown smoky eye makeup look so thought of doing it with Revlon luxurious smoky crayon today.
I didn’t have all the required products but still I tried:)
Â What I did not like about Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky CrayonÂ Black
- It smudges badly on water line and makes me look like a panda but then it is like a jumbo pencil which is creamy so I wont blame it completely for it.
- Little expensive but with this quantity I do not mind.
Will I recommend it to others – As I said previously this crayon should not be missed if you are a smoky eye makeupÂ lover.I am completely in love with them 🙂 I wish revlon comes out with more colours in this. The product rocks !!!
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Quality -5/5
- Packaging – 5/5
- Availability – 4/5
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you.:)