Revlon Smoky crayon in Bronze is my current favourite and even if I have two minutes in my hand to do my eye makeup my hand picks upÂ Revlon bronze smoky crayon only:)
What Revlon Claims :-
- Â Creamy rich color that gives a smoky eye effect
- Â Silky smooth formula that glides on eyes for luxurious application
â€¢ Black Smoke
â€¢ Bronze Smoke
â€¢ Steel Smoke(This shade is not available in India as of now)
Apply at lash line from inner corner of eyes working outward.
â€¢ For smoky look, fill in lid with crayon and blend
â€¢ For a more defined look, sharpen tip with pull-out sharpener
MRP: Rs. 525/-
Crayon is highly pigmented, rich and creamy it can be used as an eyeliner and for smoky eyes also.
One has to twist the crayon to take out the lead which is of 1gm and is easily going to last an year if I use it 2-3 times a week.I am right now using it since three weeks and almost every dayÂ and this much of the product is still left:)(below picture).It’s highly pigmented and it lastsÂ six hours easily even without a primer.
It has a small sharpener at its back which can easily be missed if not carefully watched and is quite useful when applying thin line of eyeliner.I personally don’t use the sharpener much as lot of product gets wastedÂ which I don’t want .
Swatches of Revlon Smoky Crayon Bronze smoke
its a metallic chocolaty brown color withÂ bright shimmer in it .
My experience with Revlon Luxurious Smoky Crayon
There are many ways of using this crayon which is
- With the help of the its sharpener it is easy to create thin line with it therefore it works beautifully as an eyeliner on upper lash line.It doesn’t show on my lower lash line or water line at all though.
- It can be used for smoky eyes and it is smooth that just one or two strokes are sufficient enough.Blending the smoky crayon can be done with a brush or finger tips.
- It can be used as a eyeshadow base also.
This is how it looks as an eyeliner.You can see my smoky eye makeup look here with smoky crayon.
- Creasing – It doesn’t crease on my eyes but it tends to fade away after six seven hours and almost become invisible if used as an eyeliner.
- Smudge – It is a creamy crayon meant for smoky eyes therefore it is bound to smudge.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely , This is a must have product from Revlon metallic collection although bit pricey but its a kind of product which we don’t come across often in India.If you are a smoky eye lover then you shouldn’t miss out on this one for sure:)
Wise She Rating
- Packaging -4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Price -3/5
- Availability – 5/5
- Quality – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Newspaper Nail Art Tutorial Step By Step
- Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Aruba Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Drew Barrymore Makeup Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures
- Oily/Acne-prone Skin Care Products Suggestions
- Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Cashmere Review & Swatches
- Natureâ€™s Essence Aromatherapy Lacto Tan Clear Sun Tan Removal Review
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you.