Another review for REVLON MATTE LIP Balm, you have read Himaniâ€™s review for two shades
here and here . I love matte lips and if they are travel friendly am all over it. I liked most of the shades from this range and picked two â€“ a red and a subtle everyday shade which I will share in my next post.
Size â€“ 2.7 Gms,
Price â€“ 800 /- INR, Available at Shoppers Stop and Lifestyle across India
Shade -Â STANDOUT as the name says is standout shade amongst all, it is neutral toned Bright RED with soft satiny sheen to it. It is not in your face RED but still bright enough to make your day and STAY ALL DAY.
Texture â€“ It is from matte balm range so you would only be expecting matte TEXTURE, but this has soft velvety satiny feel to it and you can see its not flat matte texture in lip swatches below. I loved this texture, its very light weight, soft and creamy on lips. If you want a matte finish just blot it a bit, which I did and was surprised how well it stayed and matte looking also.
Pigmentation – It is gorgeously pigmented and required a single layer to get opaque finish. There is no sheerness to this and it covered every bit of pigmentation very evenly on my lips in single pass.
Staying power â€“ As the pigmentation is superb it stayed some 5 plus hrs on my lips and didnâ€™t let it dry and chapped once it faded. I always prepare my lips to wear matte lipstick and hence I donâ€™t get dry and chapped lips but if your lips are not in good condition then this might not be ideal texture for you, it may settle in lines and show unevenness easily.
What I like about Revlon Matte Lip Balm Standout :
- I loved the bright neutral toned RED shade which is easy to wear even in day time.
- The texture is soft, creamy and satiny matte.
- The staying power is great as compared to some so called high end matte lipsticks.
- I love the travel friendly packaging and the matte twist up pencil which is easy to spot.
- It has subtle peppermint smell which I love to sniff.
What I donâ€™t like about Revlon Matte Lip Balm Standout:
- No cons at all for this shade EXCEPT for the price hike.
Ratings â€“ 5/5
This shade is absolutely stunning, easy to wear and not in your face RED. I feel if I blot it, the stain also stays good for 5 â€“ 6 hrs on my lips, even if not, it is fabulous for hrs without settling in fine lines or looking patchy or dry and also looks polished and classy .
Have you tried Revlon Matte Lip Balm Standout ?
You might like reading these also:-
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer Flyinâ€™ High Review and NOTD
- DIY â€“ 3 Face Pack Recipes Using Pistachio
- Maybelline Express Finish 40 Seconds Nail Paint â€“ Rosen Pearly Pink & Ã‰clat Brassy Review & NOTD
- 5 Best Natural Eye Pads For Puffy Eyes
- Lâ€™Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review