Party pops as the name suggest has vibrant party shades .I simple loved the colours of this eyeshadow palette but the problem is they all are powdery and even if I use a eye primer underneath they don’t show up much 🙁
- Easily create and customize the eye look you want with 4 shadows and 1 liner. For dramatic eye popping looks like never before!
- Price INRÂ 625
Moment I use to start blendingÂ eyeshadow will fade awayÂ so the pigmentation is a big problem in this palette.IÂ then thought of using it wet and there was some relief.I am simply in love with the shades therefore I tried hard to make it work for me 🙁
There are five eyeshadow in the palette although Revlon says that each palette has four eyeshadow and one eyeliner but I find no differentiation in five of them
- Packaging – Its a sleek palette which has a side open trendy flap.These are travel friendly with a sponge applicator.One side of the applicator has a usual brush and on the opposite side is a thin eyeliner sponge brush.I rarely like any sponge applicator which comes in the palettesÂ but this one is sturdy and it makes the eyeshadow application pretty easy.
Not only shades lack pigmentation but they are chalky and powdery as wellÂ and it is no where comparable to Revlon CustomEyes smokey sexy.
Shades of Revlon CustomEyes Shadow & Liner Party Pops
I hate to describe chalkyÂ shade 🙁
- Â Light Coral – This colour was most difficult to deal as it didn’t show much on my eyes and needed application two or three times.
- Orchid Colour – Average and nice to use
- Periwinkle – I use it as a highlighter as mentioned in the palette and I enjoyed using this kind of highlighter for the first time.
- Greenish Tea– This is the most beautiful girl of the palette and I love the way it pops ups.
- Medium Purple – I like the shade and when used wet on the lower lash line it looks fab but then we do have more pigmented eyeliner than this isn’t?:P
Â Swatches of Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow & Liner Party Pops
I have swatched all the shades once and you can see that green and the orchid colour is the most pigmented one in all the five.
Party Pops Â Swatches in different light
I followed the makeup steps as described in the palette and did this every day eye makeup today.I barely could figure out coral on my eyes however I did manage to build up other shades.
- Will I recommend it to others – Shade of this eyeshadow palette are pretty average in pigmentation andÂ sadly these kind of eyeshadow shades are rarely seen in drugstore brands so I don’t mind keeping it with me for occasional use.If you want to choose one eyeshadow palette from all the six available in Revlon customeyes shadowÂ then this should not be the one
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Foundation For Uneven Skin Tone
- Revlon CustomEyes Shadow & Liner(Smokey Sexy & Metallic Chic)
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Enamel Rose Taupe 07 Review & Swatches
- Best Primer For Large Pores & More
- Revlon Luxurious Colour Smoky Crayon Photos & Swatches
- 6 Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Photos & Swatches