What Revlon Claims:-
- Its Ophthalmologist tested
- Includes 4 gorgeous shades
- It blends seamlessly for limitless effects
- Luminous finish brightens up eyes
- Weightless color glides on smoothly and easily with fingertips
- Fragrance-free, irritant-free, suitable for contact lens wearer.
I am going to review the first ever eyeshadow palette I ever bought around a couple of years ago. These are cream based eye shadows quads from Revlon and I got the quad called- Skinlights. The fours shades in the skinlights range are neutral which makes this quad perfect for daywear as well as nightwear. The shades can be used not only as eyeshadows but also for highlighting and contouring.
- Packaging: I am so disappointed with the packaging. The flip-top case is very cheap-looking. They provide no mirror or applicator with it. I really hate the packaging!
- Price: INR 450 for 3.4gms
All the shades are slightly shimmery and none are completely matte. The texture is smooth and easy to apply and does not contain coarse glitter particles. The pigmentation is good enough and it can be easily built up for a more intense look.
- The first color is a warm nude shade with yellow undertones. It is the least shimmery shade of the lot. I use this as an all-over lid shade.
- The next one is the most pigmented of all. Itâ€™s a rose colored shade with loads of gold and copper shimmers. It has peach undertones.
- The next is a shimmery cream color which is almost like pale-white. I apply it on inner corners and brow-bone (and also on the bridge of my nose ;))
- The 4th shade is a nice bronze shade with brown undertones. This also contains gold shimmer particles.
These crease badly on my oily-lids even with primer. It hardly stays intact for 6-7 hours and after that it creases. Without primer, it creases within a couple of hours. I need to set it with loose powder to increase the stay. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
What I liked aboutÂ revlon skinlights creme illuminance shadow
- Gorgeous colors. All the four shades in this quad are very wearable. Very suitable for neutral looks.
- The pigmentation is good. Once blended, the color can easily be made sheerer.
- Since its crÃ¨me based, it is very easy to apply and thereâ€™s no fallout.
- Does not feel heavy even though its crÃ¨me.
- The packaging is very light.
- Travel-friendly. The packaging is light plus you get 4 shades in one case.
- Does not irritate my eyes.
What I did not like about revlon skinlights creme illuminance shadow
- I hate the packaging because it looks so flimsy and cheap.
- No mirror and applicator provided.
- Tends to crease on oily lids.
- None of the shades are pure matte.
- Will I buy it again: Maybe. I have been eyeing the one called Twilight.
- Will I recommend this: Yes. There are so many shades available in this range, so thereâ€™s something for everyone!
You might like reading these also:-
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream Review
- Shimmery Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Palladio Eye Ink Pens Reviews
- Green And Black KONAD Nail Art Tutorial
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen Review & Swatches
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review