I hope you are having a great time. Donâ€™t we all love no-nonsense cosmetics which do not have tall claims but deliver great results? Or the lipcolors which are so good that you fall in love with them instantly and make a vow to yourself that you will keep on buying that shade until death do you apart :P. This is one of such shades for me. And I love pairing it with my peach blushes a lot.
- Price and Quantity:550 INR for 4.2 gms.
About Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick:-
Infused with mega-moisturizers to seal in color and softness. Find your lip color amongst a dazzling array of 82 fabulous, fashionable shades!
– Exclusive LiquiSilkâ„¢ formula with mega-moisturizers seals in color and softness
– Silky-smooth, creamy texture
– Stay true color wears evenly
To create the perfect pout, define lips by applying your choice of ColorStayÂ® lipliner to the natural line of your lips. To further increase the wear of your lipstick, fill in lips completely. Continue by applying your favorite Revlon Super Lustrousâ„¢ Lipstick shade over the lined lips.
My experience with Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral
- Packaging: This comes in a classy and non-fussy packaging. Black tube with a gold band with Brand name on it. I love the fact that the lipstickâ€™s packaging is sturdy and I can take it with me anywhere without any fear of spoiling the lipstick or my purse. And one more thing I love about this is that the lid is transparent which makes it easier to identify the lipstick even if you have tons of these.
- Texture: Â The texture of these lipsticks does not need any introduction. These are glossy, sheeny and go on like butter. They do not dry the lips and I donâ€™t need to apply balm when I am wearing this lippie. BUT but but this lipstick bleeds. Please let me know if you know a similar shade lip pencil. I am in dire need of it.
- Pigmentation: A winner here too, this lipstick is greatly pigmented and covers all the unevenness of lips in terms of color.
- Staying Power: Since this is very smooth, the staying power is not very high. This stays for 3-4 hours on me and fades when I have a meal L. But I donâ€™t mind the less staying power much because I really love this lipstick and can make peace with the staying power.
- Shade: I am not an expert in explaining shades but this is a combination of Orange and Coral which makes it super pretty. I love this shade as it perks up my look and makes my face look bright, ofcourse in a good way. The swatches will make you understand the shade better.
What I like about Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral:
- Great shade selection
- The shade is very pretty
- Does not dry the lips
- Easily available
- Sturdy and convenient packaging.
- Great pigmentation.
- Does not dry lips.
- Not pricey.
- Will suit medium or fair skinned gals.
What I donâ€™t like about Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral:
- Bleeds 🙁
- May not suit dusky beauties
- Staying power could have been a bit better
Will I recommend? Yeah!
Will I repurchase? Always, I get many compliments when I wear this!
Have you tried Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral?
You may also like reading:-
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Va Va Va Bloom Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pink Velvet Review & Swatches
- Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator Review
- RevlonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Global Artist Director Creates a Fresh Modern Look
- How To Use Revlon Touch & Glow Foundation & Revlon Touch and Glow Pressed Powder
- 8 Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Swatches