I am so excited to write my first post for wiseshe =).Today I am going to do a Review on Revlon super lustrous shiny sheer lipcolor in shade# 18 -> “Sheer Cherry Pop”Revlon has always been a decent drugstore brand.They offer wide range of colors to choose from and they are pocket friendly too.
I purchased this lipstick from Shoppers stop , Kolkata.These lipsticks are priced at around $6-$7. I got it free on purchase of Revlon photoready foundation and Revlon colorburst lipgloss..Lucky me!!!=D
The packaging of the lipstick is very simple, sturdy yet has a modern look ;They come in a twist up tube.
It is sleek and light in weight, hence easy to carry !
Â Now coming to the texture :-
- The color pay off is excellent and add shine to the lips.
- The lipstick glides on like a dream.
- It has aÂ gloss finish with lots of lustre but no grittiness.
- The best way is to apply two coats to get that perfect sumptuous lips 😉
- This is more like a sheer color of aÂ Lipgloss in a Lipstick form.Â
- At first glance you may think that the silver shimmers of the lipstick may be overpowering but as you apply it you won’t notice the shimmers to that extent.
- It has liquisilk moisturizers which givesÂ a very smooth texture and gives a silky feeling to the lips keeping the lips moisturized.
ProsÂ :Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Lipcolor In Shade 18
- This lipstick is a good alternative for a lipgloss because of it’s amazing pigmentation and staying power.
- Its application is hassle free and glides on like a breeze because the lipstick bullet is very soft.
- It has SPF 15 in it.
- It is not sticky like a lipgloss
- This particular color is a basic pink shade with red undertones which will suit any complexion and just 2 coats of it give that vibrant looking lips.
But it has someÂ ConsÂ too :Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Lipcolor In Shade 18
- Since the lipstick bullet is on the softer side, it may break if much pressure is applied.
- It is fragrance free and hence, its a drawback in my opinion because i crave for lip products having nice fragrances =)
My Overall Verdict:-
I am highly impressed by this lipstick. I loved it’s texture and formulation.Â So I will give it 4.5 out of 5 and I highly recommend it if you like sheer lipsticks or even if you are a lipgloss addict like me.
Thats it.I hope you all liked my review
Do share your opinions too:)
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon 12 Hour Eye Shadow: 14 Nude Elements Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder Review
- Revlon Launches ColorStay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder
- WiseShe Best of 2011 – Best Revlon Products
- Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner Review and Swatches
- Revlonâ€™s Just Bitten Lip Stain +Balm Passion Review and Swatches
- Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl eyeliner in Pure White Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Orchid :Swatch,Review
- 4 Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Reviews