I am a big fan of Revlon lipstick and loved Revlon superlustrous lipstick range. Generally frost shades don’t suit me but when I tried Cha cha cherry it became one of my fav frost so when I got to try another frost shade I was pretty excited about it but some how it didn’t turned out as beautiful as I expected it to be.
About Â RevlonÂ Superlustrous Shade Frost Violet Frenzy :-
- Exclusive LiquiSilkâ„¢ formula with mega-moisturizers seals in color and softness
- Silky-smooth, creamy texture
- Stay true color wears evenly
EXPERT TIPS BY REVLONÂ
To create the perfect pout, defineÂ lipsÂ by applying your choice of ColorStayÂ® lipliner to the natural line of your lips. To further increase the wear of yourÂ lipstick, fill in lips completely. Continue by applying your favorite Revlon Super Lustrousâ„¢ Lipstick shade over the lined lips.
- PriceÂ â€“ INR 525 for 4.2gm(I got a similar colour lip liner free with itÂ Â )
My experience with Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Frost Frenzy Violet Frenzy 390:-
We have done lot of reviews of this fabulous range .You can read the review of the shadeÂ Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 473 Mauvy Night & Pearl 315Â Â andÂ Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pink VelvetÂ Â andÂ Shiny Sheers Lipcolor Shade 18Â .Superlustrous lipsticks are light weight , doesn’t bleed and are moisturizing.
Shade Violet Frenzy is a pink purple shade with a frosty finish .It’s a beautiful shade but it doesn’t suit me at all and completely wash me out.It’s a shade more suitable for women who are into frosty finish and are 2-3 tones lighter than my skin tone.
Swatches of Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Frost Violet Frenzy 390
This is how it looks on me lips.Shade just add few years more to my age too 🙁
Â What I liked about Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Frost Violet Frenzy390:-
- Creamy, Moisturising, Light weight
- Long Staying
- Staying Power of 3-4 hours
- It’s available in many shades.Check out all the Revlon Super lustrous shades here
What I did not like about Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Frost Violet Frenzy 390:-
- Staying power could have been better albeit darker shades like Cha Cha cherry does stay for long.
Have you tried Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Frost Violet Frenzy 390 ?
Wise She Rating – 4/5 (Deducted 1 point for the shade which doesn’t suit me )
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon PhotoReady Compact Makeup Photos & Swatches
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Photos & Swatches
- Revlon Launches PhotoReady Collection
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Va Va Va Bloom Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pink Velvet Review & Swatches
- Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator Review
- RevlonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Global Artist Director Creates a Fresh Modern Look
- How To Use Revlon Touch & Glow Foundation & Revlon Touch and Glow Pressed Powder
- 8 Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Swatches
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review