Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream
I have been away collecting beauty stuff from all over the world, but now I am back. I have this product to share which I got some time ago and I will show you how it worked for me. I love experimenting with hair products, it makes me realize how things suit me and which one is worth a second change 😉
Â About Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream
Couture Hair has been designed by me to cater for your hairâ€™s every styling need, delivering premium performance and giving you effortless, achievable and long lasting results. All products in Couture HairÂ® contain: â€¢ AQUARICHÂ® a unique advanced moisture compound that helps counteract frizz and damage and increase shine â€¢ Colour Lock technology to help your colour remain vibrant for longer and shine with health â€¢ Humidity Defence technology to cope with any weatherâ€™s air moisture content – hot & humid or damp & drizzly Gravitiser Sleekening Cream 100ml Medium, normal, or fine/plentiful hair hold factor: 1 Lightweight, versatile taming cream to reduce frizz and static and deliver a smooth, glossy finish without residue or build-up.
- Lightweight, versatile taming cream.
- Reduces frizzÂ and static and delivers a smooth, glossy finish without residue or build-up.
- Colour Lock technology to help your colour remain vibrant for longer and shine with health
- Humidity Defence technology to cope with any weatherâ€™s air moisture content – hot & humid or damp & drizzly
- Contains AQUARICHÂ® a unique advanced moisture compound that helps counteract frizz and increase shine.
Price: Â£18 for 100 ml
My Experience with Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream
This particular brand is a couture hair salon, this brand of salonÂ and its hair products are used by the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton herself 😉 as I have heard.
Anyway moving on to the hair product, this cream is supposed to be used after a hair wash, this helps in keeping hair out of the frizz. It makes hair soft and tousled look. The hair cream makes the hair smell a little bad I think, thatâ€™s why I have been avoiding the same. The hair feels weighed down and I feel that it makes my hair feel doused with lot of product.
I do not like how it feels on my hair, they get entangled easily and it makes it less frizzy ok, but really weird. I checked some reviews online, after purchasing this pricey product and I read that how much people love it. Maybe it is not suitable for my hair type.
I have dry hair at the ends and an oily scalp, not best of the conditions. And to add the woes we have damp weather in the UK all the time. I totally have skipped this hair product and will pass on to my mum, maybe it will suit her. I think the hair product will suit only a few. The complex name has not got me any use.
Â What I like about the Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream?
- Gives a nice tousled look
- Nothing else 🙁
What I donâ€™t like about the Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream?
- Leaves residue in my hair 🙁
- Not good for humid weather,
- Smells weird 🙁
- Weighs hair down,
Have you tried Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening CreamÂ before?
You may also like reading:-
- Ayorma Fairness & Anti-tan Face Wash And Fairness Daily Scrub Review
- Vana Vridhi Italian Bergamot Luxury Summer Shimmer Sunscreen Review & Swatches
- Masker Aide Facial Sheet Mask Review/ First ImpressionsAnanda Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask Review/ First Impressions
- The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Shower Gel & Body Lotion Review
- Lotus Phyto RX Whitening & Brightening Night CrÃ¨me Review
- Lotus Phyto RX Whitening & Brightening CrÃ¨me With SPF 25 PA +++ Review