Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream
I have been away collecting beauty stuff from all over the world, but now I am back. And I have this product to share which I got some time ago and I will show you how it worked for me. I love experimenting with hair products, it makes me realize how things suit me and which one is worth a second change 😉
About Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream
Couture Hair has been designed by me to cater for your hair’s every styling need, delivering premium performance and giving you effortless, achievable and long lasting results. All products in Couture Hair contain: AQUARICHÂ® a unique advanced moisture compound that helps counteract frizz and damage and increase shine Colour Lock technology to help your colour remain vibrant for longer and shine with health Humidity Defence technology to cope with any weather’s air moisture content – hot & humid or damp & drizzly Gravitiser Sleekening Cream 100ml Medium, normal, or fine/plentiful hair hold factor: 1 Lightweight, versatile taming cream to reduce frizz and static and deliver a smooth, glossy finish without residue or build-up.
- Lightweight, versatile taming cream.
- Reduces frizz and static and delivers a smooth, glossy finish without residue or build-up.
- Colour Lock technology to help your colour remain vibrant for longer and shine with health
- Humidity Defence technology to cope with any weather’s air moisture content – hot & humid or damp & drizzly
- Contains AQUARICH a unique advanced moisture compound that helps counteract frizz and increase shine.
Price: £18 for 100 ml
My Experience with Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream
This particular brand is a couture hair salon, this brand of salon and its hair products are used by the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton herself 😉 as I have heard.
Anyway moving on to the hair product, this cream is supposed to be used after a hair wash, this helps in keeping hair out of the frizz. It makes hair soft and tousled look. The hair cream makes the hair smell a little bad I think, that’s why I have been avoiding the same. The hair feels weighed down and I feel that it makes my hair feel doused with lot of product.
I do not like how it feels on my hair, they get entangled easily and it makes it less frizzy ok, but really weird. I checked some reviews online, after purchasing this pricey product and I read that how much people love it. Maybe it is not suitable for my hair type.
I have dry hair at the ends and an oily scalp, not best of the conditions. And to add the woes we have damp weather in the UK all the time. I totally have skipped this hair product and will pass on to my mum, maybe it will suit her. I think the hair product will suit only a few. The complex name has not got me any use.
What I like about the Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream?
- Gives a nice tousled look
- Nothing else 🙁
What I don’t like about the Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening Cream?
- Leaves residue in my hair 🙁
- Not good for humid weather,
- Smells weird 🙁
- Weighs hair down,
Have you tried Richard Ward Couture Hair Gravitiser Sleekening CreamÂ before?
You may also like reading:-
- Ayorma Fairness & Anti-tan Face Wash And Fairness Daily Scrub Review
- Vana Vridhi Italian Bergamot Luxury Summer Shimmer Sunscreen Review & Swatches
- Masker Aide Facial Sheet Mask Review/ First Impressions Ananda Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask Review/ First Impressions
- The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Shower Gel & Body Lotion Review
- Lotus Phyto RX Whitening & Brightening Night Creme Review
- Lotus Phyto RX Whitening & Brightening Creme With SPF 25 PA +++ Review