I bought this Rimmel eye pencil sometime ago. I was so happy with the shade. But after the joy with shade, I have a very sad story about this eye pencil.
It is going to be a fretting story about its smell, texture, feel on the eye lid, and what not.
Price: Â£ 4.99
Open the cap, and it smells like smelly oil, something like a mixture of neem and mustard oil. I never liked it from the very beginning. But yet I excused with a feeling of â€˜What is in the smell. It is after all going to fade in few minutesâ€™.
Then the texture, it is sticky. :-(. Really very sticky. If you apply it on the eye lid as a base for powder eye shadow, then you are going to ruin your eye shadow-brush for sure. The oily texture of this eye pencil ruins it all. It creases like hell in just an hour of applying. The eye lids feel very heavy and sticky.
It leaves you with an urgent need of tissue to wipe it off from your eye as soon as possible.
What more do you need to just throw it away.
I have only liked the shade, but is of no use. It is a peach shade with some pink in it. The shade is shimmery.
I tried it as eyeliner too. But the texture is so bad that it got collected at the corners of the eye.
No, this is a product that is to be forgotten about.
Rating: 1/5 (just for the pretty shade)
What I like about Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener in Girls Only!:
- Girls Only! is a beautiful shade of pinkish peach with shimmers.
What I donâ€™t like about Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener in Girls Only!:
- Texture is oily and sticky.
- Creases very badly.
- It gets collected at the corners of the eyes too.
- Pigmentation is not very good.
- Smells really bad.
- Makes the eyelid very uncomfortable.
Recommendation: No, it is the one that should not be bought even by mistake.
Have you tried Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener in Girls Only!?
You might also like reading these:-
- Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel Review
- 10 Mermaid Braids- Sidewise
- Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo Review
- Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub Review
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Color Balm Heftiest Hibiscus Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Matte Lipsticks