AboutÂ Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Heart Breaker :-
- Price: 350 INR (Increased from 225/- a couple of months back).You can buy it from here
- Quantity: 4 g
My take on Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Heart Breaker”
I have found a new love in the Rimmel lipsticks. I already own a couple from the brand and going to lay my hands on a few more very soon. Today I am sharing my views on the lipstick from the lasting finish range with an appealing name â€˜Heart Breakerâ€™.
Packaging: The lipstick comes housed in a quite sturdy matte black packaging. The cap has the logo of the brand engraved and the bottom side depicts the lipstick name and number. The lipstick bullet is well housed inside and doesnâ€™t show any signs of melting or breakage at all.
- Shade: The shade is what I fell for as soon as I saw the swatches. It is a bright, bubbly, cute pink lipstick. The shade doesnâ€™t show any blue undertone which is why it can look good on all skin tones. It is a pretty, feminine and a girly pink shade. The shade does show some hues of red but the pink color is definitely more overpowering here.
- Texture: Smooth and goes on easily on the lips. It is creamy enough to have a shine of its own which fades away within an hour of applying. The pigmentation is great and a single coat is all you need to flaunt the beauty of the color. I do not find the texture drying which is a plus point for the approaching cold weather.
There is no problem of feathering or bleeding of the shade. It doesnâ€™t settle in lines and fades away evenly. But the shade doesÂ transfer easily.
- Staying power: Though the name suggests it as a â€˜Lasting finishâ€™ lipstick, still I can see the color for around 3 hours on me with a meal in between. Better keep the lipstick handy for touch-up after a meal. I would have liked it to stay a little more but still I have no complaints from it.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Heart Breaker Swatches:-
What I like about Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Heart Breaker:-
- A gorgeous pink lipstick
- Decently priced.
- Great pigmentation.
- Non-drying texture.
- Lipstick wonâ€™t bleed or feather.
What I donâ€™t like about Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Heart Breaker:-
- Non- availability.
- Staying power could have been better.
- It transfers.
- Ok sort of packaging.
This is surely a bright, bubbly pink color that can look good on all skin tones. The creamy and non- drying texture are the plus points here.Â And this is how it looks on me. 🙂
Have you tried Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Heart Breaker ?
Â You might also like reading these:-