I saw a lot of good reviews for Rimmel London products in the blogosphere so when I spotted a Rimmel counter at my local Monoprix store, I decided that I had to buy something. Sadly, there weren’t a lot of foundation/bronzer/concealer shades dark enough for my skin, so I decided to buy a nail paint. I usually get frustrated with nail paints as they chip and fade easily so I bought a gorgeous cranberry red colour from their Lasting Finish range called Cranberry Zest (number 066).
I think I paid about 2 euros for this nail paint, which I think is a pretty decent price, especially considering brands like OPI which cost 13 euros each! Here’s a picture of the bottle:
And here’s a swatch of the nail paint:
Did my first Rimmel London purchase prove to be a good one? Totally! I love this nail paint and despite having a drawer full of them, this is the one I reach most for, especially when I paint my toe nails!
What I like aboutÂ Rimmel London nail paint:-
- Â It is inexpensive (according to me)
- Â The colour is gorgeous
- Â It applies really smoothly – Even one coat is not uneven or streaky
- Â It has not dried out over time
- Â It lasts a good 4-5 days on my nails which is pretty spectacular
What I don’t like about Rimmel London nail paint:-
- Not easily available everywhere
As you can see, I’m a big fan of this nail paint and will definitely buy it again as well as trying out different shades from the Long Lasting line.
Have you tried nail paints from Rimmel London before or any other product from this brand? Do let me know your experience in the comments! 🙂
Â Have you tried Rimmel London Nail paints?
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Scented Nail Polish Mon Cherry Review
- Maybelline 8 in 1 Beauty Balm Review
- Lush Retread Conditioner Review
- Green Tea Face Scrub Suggestions
- A MAC Virginâ€™s Makeup Guide:Tips On Shopping At MAC And MAC Must Have
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Nourishing Foundation in Hazelnut Star Review
- The Body Shop Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub review
- Sigma Large Fluff E50
- MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe Review & Swatches