After using Maybelline Colossal and lakme Ikonic, I was like got bored with these two and wanted to try something new and better. Then I came across Rimmel Soft kohl kajal and ordered 2 shades from the collection. And here I present my latest favorite everyday kajal which is just too good.
PriceÂ : Rs 170/-
My Experience with Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black:-
- Packaging: These pencils comes in the packaging as same as the shade, like this one is jet black and the packaging is jet black in color with the brand name and other details engrossed in silver which looks very classy. It is a wooden pencil with a black cap, which fits perfectly.
- Shade: As the name given it is jet black in color. I use it almost every day for my office and if I apply a colored liner, I use it on my waterline.
- Texture & Pigmentation: The texture is very soft and glides without any effort. It is very pigmented and only one stroke needed for the best color pay off. Itâ€™s supremely safe for the water line. Iam just loving it. Though the kohl is soft , it doesnâ€™t cause any wastage while sharpening the pencil
- Staying Power: The staying power is awesome, it stays on my lids for the whole day without smudging, yes little fading occurs after 7-8 hours. On the waterline it stays for atleast 5 hours.
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black Swatches:-
What I like about Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black:-
- Available in 9 shades
- Super soft kohl
- No smudging
- Great staying power
- Safe for waterline
- Superbly Pigmented
- A great competitor for Colossal and Iconic
What I don’t like about Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black:-
- Nothing at all
Will I re-purchase it? Now I am eying on few more shades and I am sureÂ I will get my hand on them soon.
Have you tried Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Kryolan Lipstick in LF198: Swatches & Review
- Wise She Santa Giveaway MAC Pink Pearl Pop Lipstick Winner
- Grey Eyeliner Brown Eyes â€“ Suggestions
- Young Discover Youthopia Lipstick 408 Natural Brown Review & Swatches
- Deborah Milano 24 Ore Waterproof Eye Pencil 06 Review Swatches & EOTD
- OOTD: A little Different With Silk Nehru Vest