Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder 001 Transparent
How are you all doing? Summers are approaching? Is it? I would like to believe that even though I still have to be covered up nicely for the unforeseen city winds! I officially hate winters and I need the sun to come back in itâ€™s full glory 😀 When I was in Delhi, I hated summers too, but if your are in Delhi, you can never like the summer, unless you have just moved from Russia 😉
Anyway, since summer is approaching, I always need my face to be somewhat Matt, because my dry skin combination remains super active only in winters, thus I shopped for Rimmel matt foundation and partnered it with Rimmel loose powder.
Let me review the loose powder today:
About Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder:
- Light weight, smooth & soft face powder.
- Matches skin’s texture for a flawless and natural looking finish
- Wears up to 8 hours
Price: Â£ 6.99 for 10 gms
Talc, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium, Myristate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl, Ionone, Sapphire Powder, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica],
My experience with Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder 001 Transparent:
I always have used loose powders to finish up with my make up, I feel it will simple make my face look very naturally and not cakey due to the foundation. However, I hate to look white whereas my other parts of the body look the natural skin color they are 😉 anyway, I like this loose powder a lot, it makes my skin look smooth and finished. Since we have heating inside rooms, this loose powder helps me remain intact in terms of make up.
The powder can be drying, thus a moisturizing foundation is a good idea rather than a matt. I made a mistake in terms of getting a matt foundation, since the combination of both make my skin scream for some moisturizer.
Overall, I like the loose powder directly on my skin too, it keeps the face natural looking and flawless. The loose powder comes with a small applicator puff, which fits in to the powder case easily.
I would not say that it lasts for 8 hours, because I have just noticed itâ€™s effect for 2 hours or little and then I have to reapply 🙁
But nonetheless, what else can you expect from a loose powder? Miracles- no.
What I like about Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder 001 Transparent:
- Sets in easily,
- Suitable for Indian skin tones,
- Works perfect over a moisturizing foundation,
- Comes with a powder puff,
- Can be applied directly also, without a base,
- Makes skin look smooth and not powdery,
- Slight coverage- when you donâ€™t need too much 😉
What I dislike about Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder 001 Transparent:
- Does not last too long as claimed,
- May not be travel friendly.
Have you tried Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder 001 Transparent?
You might like to read:-
- 5 Kind Of Earrings For Long Face
- Best Lakme 9To5 Crease-Less Creme Lipsticks For Fair Skin Tone
- What Are Eye Primers For
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder Sandstorm oo4 Photos & Swatches
- How To Dye With Henna
- Coastal Scents Forever Blush in Fresh Review & Swatch
- In What Order Should You Apply Makeup