About Rimmel Blushes:-
This silky smooth powder has a soft healthy, and natural colour which gives an effortlessly glamorous look. Natural, long lasting powder blusher, with a silky soft feel and 6 hours wear.
- Price: Â INR150
- Quantity: Â 6g
My take on the Rimmel Powder Blush in Spicy Nude:-
- Color: The blush looks like an ordinary nude in the pan, but on the skin, it translates into a gorgeous orange tinted bronze. It isn’t too orange though and is perfect to add a bit of warmth to the face.
- Pigmentation & Texture: The blush is well pigmented and and soft. It has a satin finish and looks lovely when applied.Â Unlike Peach which is easy to layer on slowly because it’s less pigmented, with this baby, it’s easier to go overboard. I definitely need to tap the excess off my brush before applying this.
- Staying Power: This blush stays on my skin for about 5-6hrs and fades gradually after that.
Rimmel blushes were my first blushes and this is the blush I learnt to contour with. I was perfect for a beginner like me and I used this a lot till I found the Smashbox contour Kit which helped me learn more about contouring techniques. What I love about these Rimmel blushes is the value for money you get. I’ve never been disappointed with them and still love using them 🙂
What I like about Rimmel Powder Blush in Spicy Nude:
- Very good pigmentation
- Effective to learn the basics of contouring with.
- Adds a good bit of warmth to my otherwise pale face
- Next to nil fallout.
- It’s so tiny and easy to travel with.
- Has a satin finish without any shimmer.
- Would suit all types of skin, oily or dry.
- Decent staying power.
- Easy to blend.
What I donâ€™t like about Rimmel Powder Blush in Spicy Nude:
- Nothing except that I’m not sure whether these same blushes have been released in India. I have a feeling they have released a different set of products here.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried any Rimmel blushes?
You may also like reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick