Rosebud Perfume Co Smithâ€™s Rosebud Salve
As much as I love lip liners and lip products I also adore collecting Lip balms and one of the most famous lip balms ever is from â€œSMITHâ€™s Co , the one that is housed in a small round tin but I have the tube version to share with you today , will share the classic in coming days .
About Rosebud Perfume Co Smithâ€™s Rosebud Salve
What it is:
A cult-favourite, multitasking miracle balm in a convenient tube format.
What it is formulated to do:
This beloved multipurpose essential deeply moisturizes and soothes dry lips. Versatile and comforting to skin, it calms and heals irritation, soothes the sting of minor burns, helps heal cuts, tames mangled cuticles, helps fix ashy elbows and knees, and minimizes diaper rash. The slight hint of rose scent adds a delicately aromatic touch without overpowering or cloying.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Size: 05 oz,
Price: 6$ plus Tax, Available at SEPHORA
- Aromol (7 Essential Trade Secret Rose Oils): Heals and adds an aromatic touch.
- Petrolatum: Moisturizes and protects against the elements.
- Cotton Seed Oil, Aromol, Essential Oils, Petrolatum Base.
My Experience with Rosebud Perfume Co Smithâ€™s Rosebud Salve
This is regular lip balm but when you have a habit of applying liquid lipsticks or matte lipsticks it is a must to keep them in place and that is when I was hooked to â€œROSEBUD SALVEâ€ by Smithâ€™s Co long back but somehow wasnâ€™t happy with the packaging so when I saw this on SEPHORA US site I was pleasantly surprised.
However, I was little skeptical of the quality and consistency with this but surprisingly it is really nice lip balm with medium to thick consistency and sits on my lips really well and does its job effectively.
When I have this on I see that after few hours my lips feel and look well nourished and hydrated and this comes handy in this climate where temperature drops and suddenly you see the lips pealing and hands dry.
It is not overly sticky like the one which comes in tin but is like a normal lip balm which has mild rose flavour and sensation and even if you have sensitive nose it will not bother you at all.
What I like about Rosebud Perfume Co Smithâ€™s Rosebud Salve?
- I adore the hygienic tube packaging.
- The sturdy tube is easy and safe to carry around without any fear of air exposure.
- The results are great in first application itself.
- The price is decent for the awesome quality you get.
What I don’t like about Rosebud Perfume Co Smithâ€™s Rosebud Salve?
- They are not widely available here in India.
Recommendations: I have been using their original balm which comes in a tin for the past 7 years and when I saw this tube packaging I didnâ€™t wasted a moment and picked this. It is very effective lip balm and comes with a decent price tag.
Have you tried Rosebud Perfume Co Smithâ€™s Rosebud Salve?
You might also like to read:-
- Awesome-ThreesomeTri-Series Part 1 â€“ Dove Face Washes
- Saslic DS Foaming Face Wash Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunscreen Face Wash Gel Review
- Pears Pure and Gentle Face Wash Review
- Â Khadi Herbal Face Wash With Honey,Rose Water And Lemon Review
- Patanjali Soundarya Facewash Review | SLS Free Face Wash
- Vedic Line SensiTone Face Wash for Sensitive Skin Review
- VLCC Insta Fair & Glow Clear Skin Face Wash Review