A reader (Sush) has sent Â a beauty tip which I found interesting so thought of sharing with you 🙂
- When ever you are left with a lemon peel add some sugar granules in it and exfoliate your hand with it .Lime juice will help in lightening Â and softening the skin.
- If you always forget saving lemon peel then use the mixture of sugar and olive oil .Rub your hand with the mixture and wash off your hands with it.
Both these tips will help in giving you soft and smooth hands.
You might like reading these also:-
- 3 Smashbox Muse Lip Paints:Luminary,Artiste & Virtuoso Review
- 6 Uses of Orange Essential Oil & Soul Flower Essential Oil Review
- 8 Ways To Improve Skin Complexion Naturally
- Wise She On Cosmopolitan Magazine
- 7 Personal Female Hygiene Tips
- 7 Uses Of Lavender Essential Oil & How To
- Clinique Presents Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 â€“ now in stores