I totally trust them. I have never ever been disappointed with any of their products I have used. In fact it has always exceeded my expectations. Earlier availability of this product was a problem, but not anymore. At least in Mumbai, New Beauty Centre has a whole range of their collection.
About Sally Hansen Radiant Hands Nail & Cuticle Creme:-
- You have: Thirsty, rough hands, dry cuticles and weak nails that need nourishment.
- You want: A spa treatment that moisturizes and pampers hands & cuticles. Nails that are shiny & more resistant to breaking.
- Youâ€™ll get: Beautifully groomed hands, nails & cuticles that look like you just left the salon! Multi-benefits of Vitamin A,C,E, Grape Seed Oil, Chamomile plus special, light weight nails. Absorbs instantly without grease!
- To use: Apply as needed. Massage fingertips to wrist then concentrate on cuticles.
My take on Sally Hansen Radiant Hands Nails & Cuticles Creme:
Sally Hansen â€“Radiant Hands Nails & Cuticles Creme is a holistic crÃ¨me that takes care of your hands, nails and cuticles. It hydrates and moisturizes hands, strengthen the nails and also softens the cuticles so that you can push them away easily. Not sure about shiny nails tough. It doesnâ€™t leave my hands greasy. Well if I wash my hands after application it tends to become kindly oily. That when it comes in contact with water. Else itâ€™s very conformable on hands. I have been using Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. No doubt its superb formula but does leave my hands greasy, making me butter fingers.
The packaging is convenient and hygienic. Comes in a bright orange tube. May not be great for traveling owing to the bulky size.
The consistency of the cream is thick. I like it that way. I donâ€™t like runny creams. They are cumbersome. It has a very light fragrance that you can easily ignore. Itâ€™s so mild that you will forget about it. The moisturizer stays on for almost 6-7 hours, given that you donâ€™t wash your hands much. The quantity required is very little and this pack will last your for very long.
What I like about Sally Hansen Radiant Hands Nails & Cuticles Creme:-
- Formula works wonderfully on hands, nails and cuticles
- Non Greasy
- Hygienic packaging
- Mildly fragrant
- Super moisturising
What I donâ€™t like about Sally Hansen Radiant Hands Nails & Cuticles Creme:-
- Nothing really. Some may say price. But itâ€™s a very good product compared most hand creams and it comes in much bigger pack. So I wouldnâ€™t agree
Overall verdict: 5/5
Price: INR775/ – for 99.2 gms.
My dry parched hands are hydrated immediately. The quantity used here worked for both my hands.
Have you tried Sally Hansen Radiant Hands Nails & Cuticles Creme?
You might also like reading these:-
- MARY KAY CrÃ¨me Lipstick Red Salsa Review & Swatches
- Bridal Makeup kit, Pre Bridal Package And Skin Care â€“ Suggestions
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Simply Vampastic Look
- Classic Purple Smokey Cateye Bottom Lid
- The Body Shop Body Butter Duo MACADAMIA Review
- Revlon Photoready BB Cream India Review
- Mini Mac Haul & & ColorBar BB Cream Swatches
- Matrix Biolage Smooth therapie Deep Smoothing Serum Review