I have really sensitive and weak nails and for a nail polish and nail art lover it’s really a pain to see a broken nail. I seriously wish there could be a cello tape or glue which can fix broken nails :D. Life would have been so much easier.
I got Sally Hansen Nail polish remover from Healthkart.com where it was available at 12% discount .Original price of this is INR 325 and healthkart.com provides it at INR 286.I purchased the product from the coupon provided by the website and I am so glad I picked it up.
There are many varients of this nail polish remover such as Sally Hansen Nail polish remover for dry and weak nails , moisturizing nail polish remover ,Â strengtheningÂ nail polish remover but onÂ health kartÂ I just found two which is for dry and weak nails and sensitive and artificial nails.
It has Acetone and Benzophenone -3 in it which are not so great ingredients.Especially Acetone which is harsh smelling – which this nail polish remover is and Benzophenone which can lead to harmone disruption.I have read that companies like Sally Hansen and Revlon have started to come up with nail polish removers which do not have Benzophenone in them but this one does have it .
Formula of the nail polish remover is quite light and makes me feel cool when applied on nails.It’s not sticky or oily and I do not have to wash my nails before applying nail polish on them.One cotton pad is more than enough to wipe off all the ten nails and I do feel a sense of nourishment after using it.It doesn’t leave any white residue Â near the cuticles and with its huge quantity of 236.5 ml product is going to last for long long time with me.
I don’t know how it works on artificial nails as I don’t use them but it has turned out pretty well on my real nails.Generally with Revlon nail polish remover or Lakme nail polish remover one has to put in extra bit of pressure while removing the nail polish but this was not the case with this one Â and neither it left my nails dry Â 🙂
- Packaging Â – I didn’t like the packaging of the product at all especially after reading the caution written behind the bottle.Bottle has a wide mouth almost Â size of a Bisleri Â bottle that too without a stopper :pain:.Chance of spilling the remover are so high especially when you are engrossed in nail art.
What I liked about Sally Hanseen Nail Polish Remover:-
- Works pretty nicely
- Non drying and light weight
- Leaves no white residue behind
- Since the time I have started using it my nails are cracking up less
- Available in many variants
- Good quantity
What I do not like about Sally Hanseen Nail Polish Remover:-
- Ingredients could have been better and also the packaging
- Harsh Fragrance
- Overall – 3.5/5
- Packaging -1.5/5
- Price Vs Quality –4/5
- Vega Hair Care Premium Straightening Brush H1-SB Review
- Priyanka Chopra Wears J Brand Wax Coated Jeans
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- Beautiful Rose Leather Bag & Brandmile.com Shopping Experience
- Sally Hansen Nail Protex Vitamin Fortified Strengthener Review
- Nail Polish Remover Pads/Tissues China Li Ya Review