In my trip to Malaysia, I covered almost every Mall out there in KualaLumpur… sounds crazy, but yeah I covered every single mall by feet and almost killed myself :D. Every mall had one beauty shop in common www.sasa.com, I picked up something from this shop in every mall.My haul consisted mainly of hand and body lotion, face masks and lip/nail colors
Today I will be reviewing the jelly beans hand lotion, which is quite a fun product.
- Price: 7.90 RM (appx Rs.130) for 65ml
Claims:SASATINNIE Hand Lotion (Jelly Beans) moisturizes hands and nails, preventing dry and chapped skin.
How to use it
Squeeze a small amount onto the palms and massage into the hands and nails, as often as required.
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Propylene Glycol, Parfum(Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, EDTA, Methyl Paraben and Benzyl Alcohol
What I like:Sasatinnie Jelly Beans Hand Lotion
1. Smell is actually like you are standing in a confectionery shop,
2. A lot of fun fragrance in this range like, cupcakes, swirl toffee etc,
3. Very economical,
4. Moisture lasts a long time unless I wash my hands with soap,
What I did not like:Sasatinnie Jelly Beans Hand Lotion
1. Many people specially those with sensitive nose will find it very strong, as fragrance stays for a long time,
2. Availability in India is an issue, but sasa has an eshop and provide free shipping after a certain amount of shopping,
I found this tube very cute and enjoyed the fragrance. If it were available in India, I would have bought without a second thought… lets see when I purchase from www.sasa.com
You might like reading these also:-