Post by Mitra,Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Pain Less Waxing – Satin Pure Exfoliating Hair Removal Pads Review
Hello Beauties !!!
Hope you guys are enjoying the monsoons as much as IÂ am..and what with Ramadan on, I have master plans to gorge on my favorite Haleem at least twice a week if not everyday!!!
Now coming over to my review for today, the other day someone had asked about facial hair and i instantly remembered this exfoliating pad that i bought about 3 months ago. Although i i am not hirsute i got interested in this product the moment i saw it on display at Kathiawar. Its not a razor, its not peel off wax strips, its not wax nor is it one of those smelly creams.
What the company claims :
- Price : 180 Rs MRP (comes with 4 each replacement pads).
- Â Packaging : It comes in Â convenient, travel friendly pouch. Which has 2 different sizes of the pads. One bigger one for larger areas like legs, thigh, hands etc. Another smaller one which is for smaller areas like the bikini line too(yup i heard people use it for bikini area too, i never have dared though). They have even provided with 4 each replacement pads for both the sizes. You just need to peel of the previous one and attach the fresh one.
- Usage : Just rotate in circular motion (clockwise) 4 times and thenÂ anti cockÂ wise 4 times. You will see fine particles i am guessing its the exfoliated skin and hair. Once done clean the area with damp cloth andÂ moisturizeÂ well. It can be used once a week. Using it more than once can cause irritation of the skin.
- Cleaning: Just wipe the surface of the pad with wet cloth and its ready to be used again. You need to change the pad once you feel its not exfoliating anymore.
My experience with Satin Pure Exfoliating Hair Removal Pads
Its very affordable and easy to use.I have used it on leg area which is where i have some hair that ‘can be exfoliated’. And i was truly amazed with the results. In just flat 3 mins i had my legs smooth andÂ totallyÂ void of any hair. And that too painlessly and no mess at all. And i did this while watching TV so iÂ did-notÂ even have to pay much attention and sit down with jars and spatulas business !! I used it on my under arms next and it was equally good. Just that one has to keep the hands up and use it, which might be a wee bit of discomfort. And for 180 buck you get so many times of usage which is just fab. I have used the bigger one thrice till now and its still good. The surface is not at allÂ abrasive, its like the buffingÂ boardÂ Â we get for our nails.
- Cons :Availability is a major issue. You will be able to get it at places which stock foreign skin care brands. This one is made in China though 😀
- Would i buy itÂ againÂ : Definitely yes.