I took pictures for the OOTD look few days back but could never put them together to this post earlier. I feel like I can do so many OOTD posts as I style myself almost daily. 😀 I love dressing up (like every girl does 😉 ), makeup and fashion stuff.
I have been obsessed with accessories lately and especially rings and necklaces. I now have like tons of accessories. I usually go to the Select City Walk Mall almost like every next day to shop, chill and hang out with friends. This day I went to watch Ashiqui-2, I loved it and especially Aditya Roy Kapoor. <3
I went to meet a bunch of friends for movies. I wore Red denim with a sheer Black shirt with a shiny tube top underneath and a big chunky neck piece that covered whole of my neckline.
As I already wore this statement necklace I wanted to keep everything minimalistic including the makeup and finished the look just with a bright red lipstick, simple pearl earrings, a ring and a gifted wrist watch. I tied my hair up as I was going through a bad hair day. 😀 I decided to wear aviator sunglasses as they go the best with shirts, isnâ€™t it?
- Denim â€“ Zara
- Shirt â€“ Thrifted, GK
- Neckpiece â€“ Online
- Clutch â€“ Satya Paul
- Ring â€“ NewU
- Earrings â€“ Vero Moda
- Sunglasses â€“ Aldo
- Watch â€“ Archies
You might like reading these also:-
- Strawberry.Net Unboxed Product Offer
- Sri Devi Eye Makeup
- Bourjois Paris Brush Foundation 34 Beige Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
- Inglot Freedom System lipstick #01 Review & Swatches
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation Shade 400 Bronze Review
- Clinique Introduces Mascara Exchange Program India
- Lakme Pop Tints Vs Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
- Lakme Lip Tint Online â€“ Suggestions
- Runway inspired Turquoise and Black Eyes â€“ Pictorial
- No.7 Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer Review & Swatches