Now when I have jumped into the hair colouring and ironing loop again I invest lot of time in hair care.I am regularly oiling my hair and using hair masks diligently.With this I also bought Schwarzkopf shampoo, conditioner and mask Â from stylecraze.com
Pricing of the Â Schwarzkopf shampoo , conditioner and mask is as follows:-
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Color Save Sulfate Free Shampoo – INR 540
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Color Save Conditioner 200ml – INR 540
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment Â – INR650
Thank God these are available online otherwise I always have to travel all the way to the saloon to get hold of these and what more, Â first time I got these on discount:D
About Schwarzkopf Color Save Conditioner:-
A creamy ‘rinse-out’ conditioning balm that seals and protects the hair’s cuticle layer. The formula is also suitable for thick and resistant colour-treated hair types.
The hair structure is supported and the formulation helps to achieve a long lasting colour result.
How To Use Schwarzkopf Conditioner:-
- Shampoo the hair with Color Save Shampoo, then towel-dry.
- Apply Color Save Conditioner through the mid-lengths and ends.
- Leave for 2-5 minutes.
- Rinse out.
- Â Packaging – Comes in a tall white colour sturdy plastic bottle and has a flip cap over it.All the three hair care Â products are travel friendly.
- My hair type Â – I have wavy coloured hair which are dry and I iron them often .
My exprience with Schwarzkopf Color Save Conditioner:-
Using all the three products is little expensive but I don’t mind the expense because I have already spent thousands in hair colouring Â so if they can stay soft and smooth with little extra cost and maintenance then there is no harm.Conditioner has a light powdery smell and I like how it makes my hair smooth after using the Schwarzkopf shampoo.I have been using the conditioner since a month and 200ml of product will last a month more .I do believe that this gives the best result when I use it with the shampoo and the mask .If Â I skip out the mask, my hair feels less moisturised.
After taking hair massage it becomes difficult to wash off the oil with the Schwarzkopf shampoo therefore I use Lush Karma Komba solid shampoo soap first and then use this shampoo followed by the conditioner and the mask.I have been following this process since a month and my hair have been doing perfectly fine.
I have no hair fall what so ever and they are soft but not shiny .To add extra shineI use John Frieda Frizz ease which helps in Â reducing frizz and give that extra shine which I always crave for.
Before Ironing I use L’oreal hot style Iron finishÂ Â which too has helped me in protecting my hair from getting damaged.I believe that conditioner alone won’t help in keeping the hair smooth and one definitely need a good shampoo and mask especially if you have coloured hair .
What I like about Schewarzkopf Color Save Conditioner:-
- Nicely conditions hair
- Sturdy Packaging
- Easily available
- Keeps my hair soft and Â smooth
- Small amount is needed to cover whole of hair.
- Helps in reducing bit of frizz too
What I do not like about Schewarkopf Color Save Conditioner:-
- It’s full of chemicals
- Little on the expensive side if you are buying the whole range.
Will I recommend it to others – If you colour your hair then this one is surely for you but I will definitely advise you to use all the three products together to get the best result.
Will I Re-Purchase –Â If I find a better shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair then I won’t
Â Wise She Rating – 4/5
Have you triedÂ Schwarzkopf Color Save Condtioner ?
You might like reading these also:–
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- Lâ€™oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath â€“ Review
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Smooth Shine Leave-In Treatment Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Matrix Biolage Hydra Therapie Hydra-creme Intense Moisture Masque Review
- Toni And Guy Frizz Smoothing Curl Conditioner Review
- Hair straightening treatment
- Baba Ramdev Divya Kesh Tail/Taila Review
- Best Hair Serum For Frizzy Hair
- Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Best Shampoo For Dry Hair