I am always on the lookout for products that will add volume without making my scalp greasy. This is not an easy feat, when you have a scalp that gets greasy within a day of washing. So after watching several videos on YouTube I was convinced that this was â€œthe productâ€.
- Lightweight powder to texturize
- Soft matt effect
- Versatile control effect: the more you apply the more control you get
- Incredible volume
Directions for use:
Rub the powder in your hands. Apply to dry hair. Style and texture like you want.Can also turn the head up-side-down, apply like salt & pepper, distribute into the roots for a strong and wild finish. For a stronger matt look apply product into damp hair. Rake into shape and leave to dry.
- Price: INR 750 for 10 gms.You can buy it from flipkart here
My take on Schwarzkopf Osis + Dust It Hair Mattifying Powder :
Packaging: The product is packaged in an extremely small â€œsalt/ pepper shakerâ€ type container. Even though itâ€™s not very easy to use, it is compact, fuss free and travel friendly.
Fragrance and Texture: As far as I have noticed the powder does not have any distinct fragrance. The powder is finely milled, but when you rub it between your fingers you will notice that it does get a bet sticky.
- Application: I tap a small amount of the powder on my palm (I find this the best way to use the product because if I use it directly on the scalp it disperses a lot of product) and then use my fingers to rub it into my scalp or dust it onto my hair if I want to tackle oily hair. You do need to work it in a bit and once you do that, it does not leave a white residue.I also sprinkle some of the product on the lengths of my hair when I curl it. This helps in separating the curls and giving it a more natural look.
- 1Â The first thing that you will notice is instant volume and texture. If you want to increase the volume just rub it in a little more and you will have more volume. It is that simple 🙂
Why I like about Schwarzkopf Osis + Dust It Hair Mattifying Powder:
- Adds volume and texture without damaging the hair.
- The volume does last for a day.
- Does mattify the scalp a bit (Good product to use on second day hair)
- Did not irritate my scalp
- You only need to use the tiniest amount.
Why I donâ€™t like about Schwarzkopf Osis + Dust It Hair Mattifying Powder:
- Canâ€™t be used on a daily basis, because it does dry out the scalp a little bit.
- You do need to use a clarifying shampoo or shampoo at least twice to get the product out.
- If you go overboard with the powder, you will end up hair that is sticky which is not a good thing.
Final Say: This is a great product that can be used to add volume and texture effortlessly. I would say it is a must have, one of a kind product. 🙂
Have you tried Schwarzkopf Osis + Dust It Hair Mattifying Powder ?
You might also like reading these:-