Hi beauties. As promised, I am here with the next look I zodiac. Scorpio starts from October 23rd to November 21st. i have tried to make it look as easy as possible. I hope all you scorpions out there like this one. Scorpion women are exceptionally beautiful. Almost all heroines today who are considered exquisite are Scorpios.
The lucky colors for Scorpio are red and white. The metals are iron and steel.
1. Apply primer on to your lids and fill in your brows. Black works best in this case
2. Apply shadow no 1 on 1/4th of the inner eye lid and also near tear duct area. Its pure white and this will open up your eyes.
3. Next apply shadow no 2 in the remaining part but leave out the crease. Blend into the white and use shadow no 3. Its dark pink but after adding shadow 3 it looks redder. Itâ€™s peach in colour.
4. Apply shadow no 4 in the outer v and into the crease. Use shadows no 5 to blend to make it darker and a bit brick red in shade.
5. Now apply shadow no 6 on the lower lash line up to half and blend with shadow no 5. Fill the next half with shadow no 7 which is bronze.
6. Apply the thinnest lie possible on your lower and upper lash lines using a pencil or gel liner or liquid liner. Curl your lashes and add mascara.
Tada… you are done. This is not as vampirish I hope. It looks really good actually and not at all over the top. This can be used in any evening wear makeup and if you need remove white and replace with nude shadow to have a natural blend. I used a nude brown lip color with this and applied peach to get my honey brown eyes look more pronounced. My eyes look darker here because there wasnâ€™t enough light for several days and they were too cloudy .
Did you like my scorpio eye makeup ? Do let me know in the comment section
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Dark Underarms
- VLCC Glow+ Sun Block Lotion with SPF 20 & PA++ Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Pink Pout Lip Color Review
- Max Factor Elixir Lip Liner Red Rush Review & Swatches
- 4 Great Hair Straightener Reivews
- Jovees Citrus Cleansing Milk Review
- DIY â€“ Beetroot and Camphor Scalp Treatment At Home
- Revlon Diamond Collection Lash Curler Review
- ELF All Over Color Stick Pink Lemonade Review & Swatches
- Bourjoisâ€™ Lovely Rouge collection #17 Rouge Allie Review
- 10 Best Hair Mask For Damaged & Frizzy Hair
- Make-Up Forever Aqua Lip Pencil 5C Review & Swatches
- Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Review