Magical Hypnotic eyes speak more than words. Shimmery teals and olive greens create a magical aura that can create a hypnotic effect……..
so lets do the look
Product used :-
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup
- YSL Touche Eclat concealer
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Chanel Tweed Blush in Tweed Corail
- MAC Powder blush in Hipness
- Clinique Long last lipstick in Â Beach Coral
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Lipgloss in Mango
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
- From the TheBalm Shady lady palette I used Bossy Bobbi (Teal shimmer),Â Mischievous Mary (Olive green shimmer), Just this once Jamie (Mauve shimmer), Insane Jane (taupe based silver with metallic nuances) and Devilish Danielle (Muted peach shimmer)
- Bourjois Khol Contour in Vert Expressif
- Clinique Kohl Shaper for eyes in Black Kohl
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
and this is the finished look 🙂
and lets start with the tutorial
Â STEP1Â – Â Prime the eyelids. Trace the upper lid with Vert Expressif eye liner.
- Step2-Â Trace the lower lids with the green liner and smudge using MAC 219 brush.
- Step3 -Â Smudge the forest green pencil on the outer corners and then with MAC 217 load on Groundwork Paint pot on the lids to make things stay put.
- Â Step4 – Highlight with Devilish Danielle. Apply Insane Jane in the outer corners and then Just this once Jamie in the crease as a continuation of the taupe shimmer.
- Step5-Â Apply Bossy Bobbi on the outer half of the upper lid and also blend some on the lower lid.
- Step6 – Highlight the inner corners with Devilish Danielle and then on the inner half of upper lid dust on Mischievous Mary blending it on sides. Create a reflection on the lower lid.
- Step7 – Darken the rims with Black Kohl.
Step8 – Finish off with dollops of Clinique High Impact Mascara
The dark against the magical colors add even more mystery to the look.
I hope you like it!
You might like reading these also:-
- La Vie en Rose (Life through rose colored glass)The Rosy Flush(Makeup tutorial)
- Flower Inspired Makeup Look