Remember the peel off mask whose ads intrigued us and we all went buying them? One time use and youÂ realizeÂ that whole peel is nothing but a frustrating thing where no matter how much you try, the peel will never come out whole. More so when you pull it off – Ouch! it hurts. That was the last time when I used any peel off mask .
I saw some reviews on foreign blogs where there was a peel off mask which actually comes out whole ? So this time when one of my friends was going to U.S. a huge makeup list start running in my mind :DÂ We all love it know when our friends visit abroad right? 😀
Coming to the Seikisho Mask White.All I can say is that it’s just awesomeeeee!!Read ahead to know more
About White Mask By Seikisho :-
A peel-off, airtight black mask that effectively removes dirt and impurities to dramatically increase skinâ€™s clarity and radiance. It also suppresses melanin production and prevents the formation of aging spots and freckles.
Suppresses melanin production to prevent sun spots.
Taking about 1 inch from the tube at a time apply a thick even layer to clean skin, avoiding the hairline, eye, and lip area. Wait 20 minutes or when completely dry, peel off gently from the outside in.
Herbal Extracts: Coix Seed Extract, Angelica Extract, Moutan Bark Extract, Japanese Coptis Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract
- Price – $30Â
- Ingredients: (Formulated with Oriental herb extracts) Water, polyvinyl alcohol, alcohol, ascorbyl glucoside, PPG-10, methyl glucose ether, titanium dioxide, ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT extract, ARTE MISIA CAPILLARRIS FLOWER extract , COIX LACRYMA JOBI SEED extract, COPTIS JAPONICA ROOT extract, PAEONIA SUFFRUCTICOSA ROOT extract, bentonite, butylene glycol, citric acid, diethyl hexyl sodium sulfosuccinate, dipropylene glycol, disodium phosphate, polyglycerin 10 laurate, polyglycerin 10 pentaoleate, silica, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, parfum.
This mask claims to containÂ JapaneseÂ andÂ ChineseÂ herbal extracts and white ingredients which helps in giving even skin tone. It removes all the dead skin and after one use only you will see the effect. Mask removes away all dirt from the pores and add in the Chinese, Japanese and whitening ingredients Â into the skin.
A thick layer of the mask doesn’t hurt (almost negligible)much especially if I compare it with the Indian peels which I have used. I thought that it will remove away the black heads too but its not efficient in that. Still you notice its benefits ofÂ clearingÂ out all the pores and leaving skin super soft and clean.It leaves my skin smooth and I notice Â glow and there is no need of moisturiser after using it. Fab na ?
It has herbal fragrance which I am fond off and I use it twice a week. I though feel like using it every day and wish to use it every night before going to sleep. So you can imagine how much I like this mask.
Usually you see me after makeup Â picture but let me today give you before makeup picture today 😀 .
It does require bit of a time to dry up the mask Â which is about 20 minutes but I love the effect on myself.I also agree to that it’s a little messy and the black colour makes the people run away but what the heck I like the effect which no Indian peel off mask gives .
Summing it up
What I like about Seikisho Mask White By Kose:-
- Clean out pores, smoothen and soften the skin
- Gives cooling sensation to the skin and soothes the skin
- Doesn’t hurt and doesn’t come out in bits and pieces.
- It pulls out fine hair from the face .
- Even out skin tone by removing tan away.
- Keep white heads and blackheads under control
- It won’t dry out skin infact it will nourish it and will both oily as well dry skin girls.
What I do not like about Seikisho Mask White By Kose:-
- Seriously expensive maskÂ
- Won’t help in removing blackheads (though keeps them under control)
- Might not suit very sensitive skin
- Will last maximum of just 10-12 time and looking at the cost its littleÂ disappointing.
- You got to be really careful while applying it otherwise you might end up putting it on your brows.
- Saddest thing is its notÂ availableÂ in India 🙁
Have you Seikisho Mask White By Kose?
Â Recommendation – It’s a fab fab product and I love it to the core.
Wise She Rating -4/5(A must try)
You might like reading these also:-
- Coastal Scents Pink Kabuki Brush Review
- How To Take Care Of Skin During Holi
- The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment Review
- M.A.C at WLIFW AW 2013 Day 3- MANISH MALHOTRA
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil Review â€“ The Best Makeup Remover
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 040 Rendezvous Rendezvous Review & FOTD
- Flaunting my 1st China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Grape Pop
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Grazia Beauty â€“ Kareena Kapoor & Suzzane Roshan
- Sleek Makeup Lip Pencil Bare Essential Review & Swatches