Sephora 12 Hr Contour Pencil Go For A Ride
I hope you all didn’t forget me all this while when I was missing in action! Yeah, the crazy writer who is mad about anything colorful and especially eye liners. I am back after a break of 15 days and hope to continue sharing the reviews here. The shade I am sharing today is the latest addition in my SEPHORA 12 hr contour pencil range.
About Sephora 12 Hr Contour Pencil Go For A Ride
Size: 1 .2 gm
Price: INR 800, Available at SEPHORA India Stores
Shade: Sephora Go for a ride is described as DARK GREEN, it is rich and lush dark leaf green shade and is little cool toned plus have a super fine pearly sheen shimmer to it as it is from their SHIMMER range . They have matte range as well which you may have seen in past in shades like 5th avenue and Tiramisu, I adore the shimmer liners as they are really pretty to look at plus adds a dazzling look to eyes without being over the top.
Texture and pigmentation: The texture is really creamy and glides easily without tugging or pulling the eye lids area. The liner is gorgeously pigmented and is opaque in single layer.
Staying power: The liner like all SEPHORA pencils stays good for 7-8 on my oily lids and needs to be removed by good makeup remover.
What I like about Sephora 12 Hr Contour Pencil Go For A Ride?
- The liner is opaque in single layer.
- The staying power is amazing.
- The liner is very creamy and glides effortlessly.
What I don’t like about Sephora 12 Hr Contour Pencil Go For A Ride?
- They are not widely available.
Recommendations: I adore this shade a lot, it is such a refreshing shade of GREEN, very beautiful on eyes plus it shows up nicely and hardly needs any base to show the true shade.
Have you tried Sephora 12 Hr Contour Pencil Go For A Ride?
You might also like to read:-
- LA Girl CrÃ¨me Lipstick Secret Admirer Review & Swatches
- Ambika Pillai Toast Lipgloss Review &Swatches
- MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Mat4 Matte Antique Pink Lipstick Review & FOTD
- MAC Stay in Touch Cremesheen Lipstick :Swatch,Review & FOTD
- Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask Review
- lâ€™oreal matte morphose foundation Review
- QVS facial cleansing brush (Product review)
- Oily skin â€“ Top 18 moisturizer for oily skin