This is dedicated to all the vamps in our (Womanâ€™s) lives. Date in and out we come across various issues that haunt us, as a woman. I have listed a few issues that need to be fixed immediately to make this world a better place for women.
These are the vamps, horrors, villains and taboo in our lives.
Rape and sexual abuse:-
The latest incident that happened in Delhi a few months ago shook the wits out of us. The whole world was shell shocked at this inhuman act. Itâ€™s the worst kind of the act against a woman. What more can I say. Itâ€™s a bane to womankind and shame to mankind.
We all have gone through this in your lives or maybe going through this even today. While travelling in buses or any crowded area or even our college. Why intimidate a woman by making nasty comments and touching her?
A common thing we get to hear. You are not man enough for this job. Why are most big bosses men?? Just 1% of the top bosses in the world are women. Is it by choice that we take a back seat in our careers and put forward our family first or do we succumb to societal pressures.
This is very unique to us for obvious reasons. All I can say is â€œI wish women paid attention to their breasts as much as men doâ€
Osteoporpsis (Porous bones) is aÂ diseaseÂ ofÂ bones that leads to an increased risk ofÂ fracture. It is most common in women afterÂ menopauseÂ is referred to as primary type 1 or postmenopausal osteoporosis.Â Donâ€™t ignore milk and other calcium intake friends.
PMS & its effect:-
This comes like a monthly devil. To some extent we have accepted it and have put up with it. But we canâ€™t forget it. It comes every month and brings along all the effects, the stomach aches, the mood swings, cravings for sweets.
Yeah yeah I know….by now all the hubbys are warned about the nasty moods Â 😛
I simply fail to understand the concept of this dreaded social set up. Why on earth is the woman obliged to get the moolah to the guy? I am yet to hear any case where a guy is burnt alive for not keeping his wife happy. This concept beats me completely.
I generally write humorous and fun posts. I think itâ€™s ok to stop for a while and face the real deal.
This lipstick has nothing to do with the above just that the color reminded me of the evils and witches of our lives.
Itâ€™s a lovely lipstick in dark, really dark violet. Well almost black. Itâ€™s a unique color to make the right statement lips. Having said that, I this color is meant for the ramps or some really glamorous event. It would need a heavy base of makeup to carry it off.
It could of great use to mix it with lighter colors to create your own colors. The texture is amazingly good. Leaves lips soft and supple. Lasts a good 7-8 hours. Highly pigmented. The color being too dark, one needs to wear it with caution.
It may make you look older than your age. However a dab of it maybe a great shade. I donâ€™t quite like the color on me , as I donâ€™t wear such dark shades other than reds. I am sure some us can carry it off very well.
What I like about Sephora Rouge Bewitch Me 2039A R24 Lipstick:-
- Vixen Vibrant Color for those statement lips
- Can be used to mix and create darker colors.
What I donâ€™t like about Sephora Rouge Bewitch Me 2039 A R24 Lipstick:-
Too dark color. Almost black. Need a heavy base makeup to carry it off. Meant for the ramps or super glamour party.
- Overall rating: 3.5/5
- Price: 12 Euros (I think)
- Where I bought it from : Champs Elysees- Paris France
- Will I buy it again: I donâ€™t think so. But would love to explore this range for sure.
This is how it looks on me.
Have you triedÂ Sephora Rouge Lipstick Bewitch Me 2039A R24 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Blusher Brush Review
- Bourjois Paris Intense Shimmers Rose 03 Review, Swatch & EOTD
- MAC ProLongwear Blush in Stubborn Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey And Vanilla Hair Cleanser
- Lush Products To Get Rid Of Acne Marks â€“ Suggestions
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Feelings Review And Swatches
- My Duty Free Shopping Haul & Cosmetic Shopping Tips For Indians
- MAC Prolongwear Concealor in NC30 Review
- Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Facial Scrub Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion Review
- MAC ProLongwear Sculpting Cream Copper Beech Review, Swatches