Sephora Rouge Lipstick R11 Love Test – Cream
A week of love, and what better way to share the thoughts about one of my most loved lipsticksÂ in the month of FEB, the name is also so cheesy â€œLOVE TESTâ€. I received my parcel from USA and this was a part of my purchase which I did last year and luckily the time is so apt to review this wonderful shade from SEPHORAâ€™s in house brand. We have shared two shades in past â€“ ROUGE 07 JEALOUSÂ and ROUGE 24 BEWITCHÂ and here is the third one from their permanent line.
Size – 3.9 gm ,
Price – 800/- INR , Available at SEPHORA Stores across India
My experience with Sephora Rouge Lipstick R11 Love Test – Cream:
Shade â€“ The shade looks hot pink in tube but on my NC 40 skin tone it looks more like a RADIANT ORCHID shade , a mix of Fuchsia and Orchid and am so in love with LOVE TEST . The name, shade, creamy nature and pigmentation, everything is just so perfect about this lipstick apart from little transfer here and there .
Texture â€“ The texture is soft, creamy and very easy to glide, it is from â€œCREAMâ€ finish as you can see in picture , there is no shimmer or glitter just a satiny creamy sheen to it. The sheen fades in an hr or two and then there is soft velvety pink shade left behind which stays for another 4 plus hrs without leaving my lips dry. It doesnâ€™t settle in fine lines and is forgiving on chapped lips. If you have dry lips then do give this a shot, it is mildly hydrating and comfortable to wear.
Packaging â€“ The lipstick is housed in bulky black tube with colour of the lipstick at the one end and the name written inside the tube , I find the packaging to be average but gladly it comes sealed packed so that’s a good thing . It is MADE IN FRANCE and the quality speaks for itself.
Pigmentation â€“ It is beautifully pigmented and is opaque in two swipes, this particular colour is so opaque and you can see from the swatches here. As it is so creamy it transfers a lot, but the tint is very strong and hardly needs any touch-ups.
What I like about Sephora Rouge R11 Love Test Lipstick – Cream:
- I love the beautiful fuchsia purple shade which is soft looking and still stands out.
- The texture is wonderful and comfortable on lips.
- The packaging is fuss free and easy to carry but it is BULKY .
- It doesnâ€™t dry out my lips and never settles into fine lines.
- The shade leaves behind a strong lip tint.
- The staying power is wonderful.
What I donâ€™t like about Sephora Rouge R11 Love Test Lipstick – Cream:
- They are not easily available in India.
- It transfers a lot .
Ratings â€“ 4/5
Recommendations â€“ I may not buy the whole range but am so impressed with this lipstick that if I find something interesting and unique I will definitely jump and spend on it. If you get a chance please make sure to test these out and share your thoughts.
Have you tried Sephora Rouge R11 Love Test Lipstick – Cream?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Lâ€™Oreal Products For Hair
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner in Standout Peacock Review & Swatches
- 10 Latest Lipsticks To Check Out
- Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser Review
- 10 No Makeup Pictures Of Katrina Kaif
- Bourjois Paris Extrait Intense Eyeshadow 08 Review & Swatches
- Aishwarya Rai Lâ€™Oreal Lipstick Shades Suggestions
- 10 Foundation Tips You Must Follow