My every international travel itinerary has a visit to Sephora. In my latest trip to France â€“ birth place of Sephora, where most of its stores are nothing less than a huge shopping mall itself. (Imagine how awestruck I was).Â This time I decided to buy the inhouse brands of Sephora. I picked some amazing stuff. Will share the reviews of them one by one. To start with here is Sephora â€“ Triple Action Cleansing Water â€“ Makeup By Gone.
About Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water:-
Sephora â€“ Triple Action Cleansing Water standing true to its name actually has water like consistency.
- Removes make up (face and eyes)
- Cleanses impurities
- No need to rinse. Cleanses in one gesture.
Being smitten by makeup and cosmetics, I have used almost all the possible makeup removers as a daily routine. However this product definitely stands apart.
What I like about Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water Makeup By Gone:-
- One makeup remover forÂ face and eyes
- Leaves no oily residue ( I often hated my other makeup removers for it)
- Superb packaging. Has a chalice like snout attached to the pump. Just press the chalice /with a cotton pad or ball. No pouring business.
- Requires small quantity. 2 pumps for the entire face.
- Smells good. Floral top note.
- Value for money.
What I dont like about Â Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water Makeup By Gone
- That itâ€™s not easily available in India yet.
Overall Verdict â€“ A+
- Product -5/5 ,
- Packaging 5/5 ,
- Value 5/5
- Price-Euro 7.50 (Approx INR 525)
Will I buy Â Sephora Triple Action Cleaning Water Makeup By Gone?
Triple Action Cleansing Water â€“ Makeup By Gone is a very good product. Highly recommended. Good Value for money and does its job superbly well. Available at all Sephora stores. Not sure if you get it online delivered to India. Comes in 3 packaging 50ml , 150ml and 400ml. I picked a 150ml bottle with the chalice pump.
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Reviews & Swatches
- Dark Patches On Underarms & Frizzy Hair Problem â€“ Suggestions
- Ear Piercing For Babies & More
- Lâ€™oreal Professionnel x Tenso Care Shampoo Review
- Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Eyeliner Review And Swatches
- OPI Nail Lacquer Winner!
- Mini Body shop And Lâ€™Occitane haul
- Estee Lauderâ€™s New Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon