Hello friends. There are very few selected herbal brands whose herbal products actually works.One Â such Â brand is SESA Â Its hair oil works great and so is its shampoo.
- Use before: 3years from the date of mfg.
- Price: Â INR 59 for 80ml.
- Availability: Stores and online.
- Shampoo: Surfactant based.
- Directions: Wet your hairs thoroughly. Massage a small amount of shampoo on to your hairs and scalp, leave it for few minutes and then rinse it off. Repeat it necessary. For best results, use at least three times a week.Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs accidentally, rinse well with water.
My experience with SESA Vita Protein Shampoo:-
So here goes the detailed review of SESA vita protein shampoo for long and strong hair.
As we all know how effective SESA hair oils are. So when I saw this SESA shampoo in the store I couldnâ€™t stop myself from buying it. SESA vita protein shampoo is specially designed shampoo based on natural botanical and vita-proteins for healthy looking, strong and flexible hairs.
It has a strong smell which is some what like Â Vatika shampoo. Lather easily on application. It works great on normal hairs giving it shine and making it silky smooth. But oily hairs need to take more in amount to wash your scalp and hairs.
- Packaging: It comes in a long triangular shaped white plastic container. It has a flip-cover on its top. It comes out easily in a single squeeze. The shampoo is white in color and is thick in its consistency (not runny like other shampoos).Small amount of the shampoo is required for normal to dry hair but Â oily hair need extra quantity to wash off Â oil completely .
What I liked about SESA Vita Protein Shampoo:-
- Nice smell.
- Thick in its consistency.
- Contains wheat germ, green apple and pro-vitamin.
- Makes hair smooth and silky.
- Lathers easily.
- Affordable pricing
What I did not liked about SESA Vita Protein Shampoo:-
- More amount of product is needed to wash oily hair.
Will I buy SESA Vita Protein Shampoo again or not?
Yea, thumbs up from my side. Itâ€™s great for normal long hairs. It gives your hairs shine and smoothness.
Have you tried SESA Vita Protein Shampoo?
You might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline Color Whisper Faint For Fuchsia & Cherry On Top Lipstick Review
- Pears Pure and Gentle Face Wash Review
- How To Choose Sunglasses For Face Shape
- Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser Review
- Pink Dolly Pour Femme EDP Perfume Review
- Aswini Homeo Arnica Hair Oil Review
- 9 Awesome Dupes Of Naked Palette 1
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Serene Wonder Review & Swatches
- Indian Independence Day Nail Art
- MUA Professional Primer Review