Today I would like to review some new product here. Its a hair growth, hair-fall control formula. It is Shahnaz Husain Hair Health Capsule. I got this when I saw on a on-line shopping site and thought of trying this.
I feel that long hair is an integral part of Indian woman’s appearance. Also, as per Hindu tradition wearing flowers on your long hair is considered as auspicious and beauty.
Well, I am always in search of these kind of products which are good for hair growth. Also, as the Shahnaz Husain is a well known brand,and since it is and Ayurvedic this, made me to risk this product.
AboutÂ Shahnaz Husain Hair Health Capsule:-
The formulation has precious herbs and medicinal properties that act as a tonic, strengthening the roots and improving blood circulation to the hair follicles. It contains organic ingredients, known since ancient times to calm the nerves and induce relaxation. They help to check hair loss and promote thick, healthy, lustrous hair.
As per instructions, the capsule has to be taken every alternate day after you consume your food.
Only one capsule has to be taken.
Total capsules in the container: 60, so it easily comes for 2 months.
- The capsules are enclosed in an air tight cover pack.
- Need to mention, the capsule smells like Henna. I used to feel this whenever, i opened the container, i used to get the smell. So people who doesn’t like such smell may not be able to swallow this.
- No special side affects after the capsule consumption.
- No special information is available on it , whether we can use it on pregnancy time/ menses time.
- Though I didn’t see much good results with this, can say somehow 25% of my hair-fall have been reduced.
- I didn’t notice any hair-growth as it claimed. But yes, it reduced my hair-fall for only some extent.
What I like about Shahnaz Husain Hair Health Capsule ?
- Travel friendly
- Easily available on-line
- Easily used
- Ayurvedic composition
What I don’t like about Shahnaz Husain Hair Health Capsule ?
- Not much results observed
- No special instructions for usage (pregnancy time/in periods time)
Will you repurchase Shahnaz Husain Hair Health Capsule?
You can give a try for once to know whether it works on you or not, but for re-purchase, I say No. As I expected more from this product, and it didn’t reach to my expectations i feel like not to purchase this again.
I am going to tryÂ Shahnaz Husain Sha Care Hair Treatment PowderÂ Â next and hopefully get to see better result 🙂
Have you tried Shahnaz Husain Hair Health Capsule ?
- Real Techniques By Samantha Chapman Your Finish/Perfected Stippling Brush Review
- Sunsilk Co-Creations Radiant Shine Conditioner Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops 40 Candy Kiss Review & Swatches
- Almay Smart Shade Powder Blush Coral Review
- Oil Cleansing Method How To (OCM)
- Astor Color Last VIP Lipstick in Red Orange (251) Review and Swatches
- Natureâ€™s Essence Apricot Face and Body Scrub Review