Hope you Â all are doing fine there 🙂
Shanaz Henna was my first try in Shahnaz ayurvedic products.I had been using heena since I was 17 as hair pack Â and use to add all the different ingredients into it.Now after turning 21 my splurging Â has started and I wanted to try some interesting brand rather than preparing the heena mix all by myself. Also to excuse myself from boredom of using same thing Â again and again I bought Shahnax precious heena herb mix.
What Shahnaz Husain product SaysÂ
A powerful blend of henna and other herbs to condition and strengthen the hair. Helps to control problems like dandruff and hair loos, providingÂ color and sheen, while restoring beauty and health of hair.
- Directions:-Mix the desired quantity of heena with warm water into a thick paste.Apply after 30 minutes. For conditioning, keep on for 30 minutes and for color keep for 2-3 hrs. For better effect keep overnight.
- Ingredients:-Amla 1.0%, Neem 1.50%, Shikakai 2%, babul gond 1.0%, 93% base q.s. to make it 100%.
- Price:-Â 85 for 1 pack(100 gms) but i got it on Â offer of buy 2 get 1 free.
My way of using heena and my experience:-
Like always , I Â mixed the following Â ingredients whichI I used to mix Â in plain henna earlier.
- 1 tspcurry leaves juice
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp of curd
- 1 tsp neem powder
- 1 tbsp of mustard oil / 2 egg yolks.
- Black tea water (Cool without sugar or anything in it)
- Â Iron kadai/Pan/Iron vessel Â to mix and
After adding all these things I keep the mixture overnight andÂ Â try to get Â nice flowy consistency.Next morning I apply the paste Â for two hours Â after shampooing my hair.After washing off the heena I don’t use any kind of shampoo and when my hair gets dry Â I massage Â aloe vera oil Â and Â next day I shampoo and condition my hair.
Although its a bit lengthy and messy processÂ Â results are splendid.It has Â no synthetic Â smell whatsoever. A worth buying productÂ which will last for two uses for medium length hair.It is 100%natural herbal conditioner to make your hair strong, shiny and tangle free and at the same time it gives a nice browny tint to my hair.
Some points to notice if you are using it for coloring:-
- To achieve Â golden highlights, mix haldi(Turmeric) in heena before Â applying.
- To obtain a burgundy tint Â mix it in Â beetroot juice instead of tea water.
- To get jet black shine mix thrice the qty of curry juice stated above + 2tsp of amla powder.
- To avoid headaches during winter usage, add 2-3 drops of clove oil in it.
Overall a decent buy for all hair types and budgets.Can be used every 15 days to treat scalp and hair 🙂
Wise she rating -Â 4.5 / 5
You might like reading these also:-