I have been on medication since last 6-7 months and with in this time period, my skin started needing Â more hydration as Â it felt dry and stretchy most Â of the time. I was using Lush skin drink moisturiser before this,Â which is one of the famous lush products for dry skin. I read few of its reviews and found that most women required just once a day of application and their skin felt hydrated, soft and smooth through out the day. With me the case was different as I was using it twice a day otherwise by evening my skin used to Â feel dry again.
Shahnaz Husain Shaglow Moisture which claimed
A highly effective natural moisturizer for dull, dry, dehydrated skins. Rehydrates the skin, improving and softening skin texture. It also helps to protect the skin from the drying effect of sun-exposure, slowing down the visible signs of ageing and enhancing the natural beauty of the skin.
Ingredients of Shahnaz Husain Shaglow Intensive Moisture
How To Use The Dry Skin Moisturiser
- Price – I found it the cheapest at Stylecraze.com in INR 425 for 40 gm .On Snap deal and other sites it was above INR 450
My experience with Shahnaz Husain Shaglow Intensive Moisture
What I like about Shahnaz Husain Shaglow Intensive Moisture :-
- Suits super dehydrated skin .
- 40 gms of products lasts for two months.
- Travel friendly packaging
- Keeps skin soft and smooth and makes it look bright.
What I do not like about Shahnaz Husain Shaglow Intensive Moisture:-
- Once I lathered the product heavily on my skin before going to sleep thinking of super soft hydrated skin 😀 Â and there popped up a big zit Â next day Â so one has to be careful while using it.
- No SPF
- Little expensive
Have you tried Shahnaz Husain Shaglow Intensive Moisture For Dry Skin ?
You might like reading these also:-