Shahnaz Husain Shayouth wheat-germ tulsi balm, my 2nd love after shatex plus texturising mask, both of the products are just awesome and I couldnâ€™t wait anymore to review on them so that you guys can run immediately to the stores or respective online shopping website to purchase this after reading my review and before the stock runs out. 😛
AboutÂ Shahnaz Husain Shayouth Wheat-Germ Tulsi Balm:-
Â Specially created for normal to dry skin, it helps to revitalize the skin and improve its normal functions, including moisture retention and cell-renewal. Nourishes, tones and rejuvenates the skin, keeping lines and wrinkles at bay and imparting a healthy glow. Has a healing effect on the skin and prevents skin diseases.
- Directions for use â€“Apply all over face, neck and hands, avoiding the eye area. When it dries, wash off. May be used daily.
- Price â€“ Rs. 265 for 40ml.(You can buy it from hereÂ in 15% off : )
- Ingredients â€“ Kutuj Beej Ext. 1.0%, Madhu 1.0%, Wheat germ oil 0.10%, Tulsi Ext. 2.0%, Gajar Beej Ext 2.0%, Base q.s to make it 100%.
My Experience withÂ Shahnaz Husain Shayouth Wheat-Germ Tulsi Balm Â :-
This product is a perfect answer to all my skin troubles. It tightens my pores and revitalizes my skin so well and the end result is soft, smooth skin with a lovely texture. It helps in repairing skin tissues. Nourishes and improves your skin tone. It is a gel-based balm, which is transparent, once applied on the skin feels tight like that of a peel off mask. I actually picked up the box again to read if it is written anywhere that itâ€™s a peel off balm. But no, its not, once it starts feeling tight on your skin, you have to wash it off with water, which is a little messy because it feels slimy on your hand and you are not sure if the whole thing is come out of your face, so lot of water needed for this balm. It leaves me with a smooth and glowing skin; I also felt that the blemishes on my skin are reduced to a great extent. I donâ€™t know about the lines and wrinkles because I hardly have any on my face. Someone with a mature skin might be able to answer that. Moreover, If I have to go out somewhere and wants my face to look like a perfect canvas ready for make up, I first start with this balm, wash it off and with my clean glowing face I begin with the make up. So that my skin looks healthy. 😀 This one actually helped shrink my pores.Â And the best part is this product can be used by all skin types. Ideally, Shahnaz Husain products are very expensive and I always used to wonder why they are so expensive?? this one was for some 500-600 odd bucks some months back but now since the pricing has gone down, I think more girls would love to try them out. This one has live up to my expectations and I am totally loving the product!
What I liked aboutÂ Shahnaz Husain Shayouth Wheat-Germ Tulsi Balm
- Nourishes, tones and helps in cell renewal
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Helps in improving skin tone and texture
- Reduces blemishes
- Gives a lovely glow to the skin
- Shrink pores and tightens the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
What I dislike aboutÂ Shahnaz Husain Shayouth Wheat-Germ Tulsi Balm:-
- I have to dip my finger inside to remove the gel (unhygienic, I know)
- Its too slimy to wash off and slightly messy.
Will I re-purchase it again?? â€“ Yes, I have less to complain and more to gain from this product. I think I am doing really well these days on selecting the right skin care products 😉 😀 😀 and thanks stylecraze for offering it at 15% off 🙂 yeyeye!
Rating â€“ 4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Shahnaz Husain Henna Precious Herb Mix Review
- Shahnaz SHAHEAL Face Touch-up and Concealer Experience
- SPF 40 Sunscreen:Shahnaz Hussain Sunscreen Review
- Shaclear Skin Clear Anti Pimple Lotion Review
- Shanaz Forever Range Photos And Prices
- Shanaz Husain sharose date enriched skin toner review
- Shanaz Husain shalife Skin Nourishing Treatment review and photos
- Winner of best liquid eyeliner-The Hit list
- Shahnaz Hussain Shamoist enriched moistu