Night cream – I remember as a little girl watching my mother smear night cream all over her face and neck .She still has a youthful appearance , well into her fifties people often think that she is in her forties. 🙂
This is the reason I am always keen on trying new night creams on my self and after trying loreal night cream I bought Shahnaz husain shalife skin nourishing treatment .
Price of Shahnaz husain shalife skin nourishing treatment is Rs 320 for 35gm
What the product claims -A luxurious night cream which helps the skin look younger. It slows down the look of ageing . It also helps to moisturize and refresh dull dry skin reducing the appearance of age spots and skin blotches. Works as an efficient emollient.
Ingredients: Tulasi ark-2%Chakramard beej ext-1%Khas distilite-5%Malti pushp tel-0.25%Mom-15%Tankana-1%base q.s to make it 100%
How to Use: After cleansing massage into the skin using upward and outward strokes. Leave on for 5 minutes. Remove with moist cotton.
Benefits / Results: Tulsi – Tulsi is an extremely aromatic and stimulating herb. It has many antibacterial anti-stress and antibiotic properties.It is used in many skin treatments and is particularly helpful in smoothing and softening the skin.
Best Suitable for all skin types
1. After applying this cream my skin feels soft and smooth in the morning.
2. It works on my sensitive skin and doesn’t break me out
3. Highly moisturizing and my skin feels better after using it.
4. Small quantity is more than enough to cover my whole face.
5. One tube last long and therefore I don’t mind the price.
6. though it has boring packaging but thankfully it doesn’t come in a tub form and therefore there is no contamination.
1. It is very thick and therefore it makes me feel greasy some what like Nivea creame
2.It is best to use the creame in winter rather than in summers because of its thick consistency.
3.It won’t be suitable for oily skin I guess though product has mentioned that it will suit all skin types.
Will I re – purchase – I am going to buy it again and use it before going to bed this winter and will recommend to all who have dry skin
You might like reading these
Shahnaz Hussain Shamoist enriched moisture milk (Product review and my demand:D
Shahline/Shahnaz Herbal Eyeliner review
SHAHNAZ HUSAIN- Oxygen Skin Treatment Cream review
Shahnaz Shashine Floral Lip gloss and Vitaminised Lip Therapy review