Shesha Naturals Cold Processed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Review
How are you doing? I hope you must be enjoying the sunny days as its really chilly nowadays! 🙂
Well, today I am here with a great product I got my hands on through a fellow blogger Renji Anooj. I hope you all checked out my Delhi Trade Fair post from where I got a virgin coconut oil from a brand called Rabiah for myself mainly for oil pulling. So when Renji saw me using that coconut oil, she offered me to try this coconut oil from her own company Shesha Naturals. 🙂
Also Read 25 Best Ways To Use Coconut Oil
Well, I instantly agreed because first I am a huge fan of Virgin Coconut oil during winters especially and also because it was a new launch by a fellow blogger and I wanted to try it and support it by using it for all my skin concerns & Oil Pulling.
I got This coconut oil from Nykaa. The oil is widely available on all the major shopping platforms like Amazon, Nykaa, First Cry etc.
About Shesha Naturals Cold Processed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Shesha Naturals brings to you Cold Processed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) that is extracted from fresh coconut milk without any chemical processes. It is the purest form of coconut oil, water white in color.
- Abundant in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, thus making it the “mother of all oils”.
- Extracted from fresh coconut milk without any chemical processes, it is the purest form of coconut oil, water white in color.
- An ideal moisturizer for the body, it leaves your skin smooth and polished. Regular use prevents rashes and scaling of the skin. make the body area more even toned.
- Excellent for haircare, this coconut oil is an effective conditioning treatment for rough and dull looking hair.
- Excellent for baby massages
Price– INR 299 for 200ml
Packaging– The coconut oil is housed in a long slender transparent bottle with a gold screw open cap! Further there is a plastic cap to make it spill proof while travelling! The ingredients, price, mfg date and many other details are present on the bottle!
My Experience with Shesha Naturals Cold Processed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Talking about my experience with this coconut oil, this one is less sweet than the one I was using from Rabiah , which I got from Delhi Trade Fair last month! I have not been too regular with this oil for Oil Pulling Method. It is a wonderful oil for the night massage routine from my skin during these drying winter season!
It is a very light weight oil & hardly feels anything on the skin once it is applied & absorbed by the skin! So don’t worry about the sticky or oily feel because it is really very light! The coconut oil tastes really good for it is totally edible! 🙂
I think since the oil is very pure, I find it a little hard to take out the product during winters but else the coconut oil is really a great product!
The price might be a little on the higher side as compared to the previous coconut oil I was using but given the great experience I had with this oil for my skin & oil pulling, I find it worth every penny!
I will surely recommend it to everyone who loves Virgin Coconut Oil for skin & hair care! It also caters to a number of other uses like baby massage, cooking purposes, body moisturizer etc.
What I like about Shesha Naturals Cold Processed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
- Light Weight texture
- Less sweet & 100% edible oil
- Great for Oil Pulling Method
- Very nourishing for the skin
- Great as a baby massage oil
- Can be used as an ideal hair oil
- Extra Virgin Coconut oil without any chemicals
- Great moisturizer for the body
What I don’t like about Shesha Naturals Cold Processed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
- Only that it is a little hard to get it out from the bottle during winters! (Or you can just put the bottle in lukewarm water for few minutes)
Will I recommend?– A big Yes! I will say that you must try it out once and you will definitely be hooked on to it! 🙂