Â Shingar productsÂ are Â part of tips and toes segment and caters to traditional beauty and cosmetics.This is the first time I am trying shingar products and I have not been left dissapointed.USP of these products are that they are really Â affordable and if they click then one doesn’t mind using them at all infact trying them Â once is not a problem for any one.
I will be talking about my experience with Shingar deo talc floral and Shingar herbal hair oil today which I have been using since one month .So lets start with my favourite thing Hair oil first 🙂
What Shingar Herbal Oil Claims:-
According to ancient science of Ayurveda there are three basic body natures(Prakruti):VATA, PITTA and KAPHA.As shown Â in the table above , each body nature (Prakruti) dervies maximum benefit from the kind of parkruti which is suitable to it.Shingar herbal Â hair oil is made of a blend of these three different oils and hence unlike other hair oils, it delievers the goodness of all the herbal ingredients into your scalp in much better way.It not only provides nourishment to the hair but also strenghtens the roots , makes the hair dark , soft and silky and also prevents hair fall and dandruff.
- Price – Rs 60 Â for 50ml
- Ingredients:– Castor oil, Mustard oil & Coconut oil
- Will I recommend it to others – It’s a light weight oil and good for a nice chumpy on Sunday.I won’t say it’s a miracle oil which will solve out all hair problem but will definitely keep your hair nourished if used regularly.
What Shingar Â Deo talc Floral claims:-
A tantalizingÂ fragranceÂ that fills your day with frahrness.Shingar Deo Talc captures the fragrance of fresh flowers , leeping you sweat -free, odur free and refreshed the whole day long.Best used daily after a bath
- Price Rs – 35 for 100gm
- Shingar Deo Talc Floral Â – Â This talc is available in two fragrance which isÂ citrusÂ and floral and I have the floral one with me.It has mild floral flagrance which is not long staying .In Rs35 its a steal and it does helps in keeping sweat away for Â two hours or so.Although I stopped using talc years back but this product made me bring back my college memories 🙂 .I don’t like anyone to see that I have used talc and because of its fine texture and light weight consistency I can easily remove the excess with this one 🙂
Will I recommend it to othersÂ – I will definitely recommend it to college going or school going girls who are always in hunt of decently priced products which can work for them and Â make them feel fresh .Those who like mild floralÂ fragranceÂ can give it a try too.
What’s your favourite hair oil and Talc?
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss French Kiss Review and Swatches
- Facial Blotting Paper Suggestions & How To Get Rid Of Facial Sweating
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Tinted Moisturizer Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine Review
- Lakme Fruit Moisture Winter Care Lotion Review (Honey & Avocado)
Â Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.OurÂ priorityÂ will always be you 🙂