- Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam.Â Rs. 2050 – 125 ml
- Shiseido Extra Purifying Cleansing Foam.Â Rs. 1675 – 125 ml
PronouncedÂ â€“Â Â Â she-say-doughÂ Â Â 🙂
I have used both of these products back to back and have nothing but praise for them.Â I first started out with using the gentle foam and then the purifying foam.
Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam
This pearlucent face wash is real thick and creamy.Â All you need is a drop the size of a green pea.Â You can afford to get distracted with this product since the consistencyÂ doesn’t allow for any drip-drop.Â It lathers beautifully and does a thorough job of cleansing the skin and light makeup, leaving it smooth and ready for part 2 of your skin care regime.
Â Those with acne prone skin the next one’s for you!!!
Shiseido Extra Purifying Cleansing Foam
This product is also thick and creamy but contains very tiny purifying granules.Â Now, don’t think of it as a harsh scrub laden cleanser as yet.Â You can hardly feel the granules because It’s very very gentle in its exfoliating.Â Again all you need is a small drop and lather away to remove dead skin and light makeup.Â Your skin will feel fresh, squeaky clean and look nice and bright.Â It doesn’t really strip the skin of all its moisture but don’t forget no matter which cleanser you use, moisturising after that is a must.
Use both the gentle and purifying cleansing foams in the same way.Â Massage it over the face in circular motions and then rinse off.Â I use it both times â€“ day and night.Â Â I have sensitive / combination skin I’ve not had a single break out for the past 2 years.
Â Â They both do not removewater proof makeup efficiently.
Â Some tips for when you wash your face:
- Before you touch your face ‘FIRST’ wash your hands with your handwash or else your face wash will become your hand wash.
- Keep one cloth or plastic headband for yourself seperately in the bathroom at all times. Use it to get all the stray strands of hair off your forehead.
- Wet you face and remember that when u get your face wash no matter which one onto your palm, you should rub both palms together with the product for a few seconds not only to distribute it evenly but also to get whatever heat’s in there to evaporate.
- Small circular motions are enough to get all the grime off.
- Finally splash plenty of cool or luke warm water onto your face.Â Plenty. There should be no trace of cleanser anywhere.Â Many a times this is the reason why we often have flaky itchy skin that looks like dandrufff along the ‘hairline’.Â It can turn into some kind of dermatitis and you would not want that.
- Â After you wash your face ‘PAT’ it lightly / semi-dry with a clean towel.Â Many a times due to negligence or lack of time we ‘SCRUB’ our faces ‘DRY’ with the towel. Remember it’s skin we’re talking about not canvas!
- I said semi-dry because you don’t need to get each and every drop of water off, of your face. Let it be a little hydrated.Â Remember pores are open at that time so get to the next step immediately.Â It could be toner, serum, moisturiser etc.
- Last but not the least try to keep a small face towel only for yourself and if possible a clean one everyday.Â It’s good to share but certain things are a complete no-no.Â Often times its our pillow cases and face towels that cause our rash and acne breakouts.
Pros:Shiseido Extra Purifying Cleansing Foam:-
- CleansesÂ withoutÂ drying
- Very Gentle exfoliation
- Only a small drop require
- Â WillÂ definitelyÂ last for a year
- Apt for acne prone and sensitive skin
- Totally worth it !
Cons:Shiseido Extra Purifying Cleansing Foam:-
- Very Pricey
Â Have you triedÂ Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam & Purify Cleansing Foam?
and in the end leaving you with my blogging partner Kelly 🙂
Â You might like reading these also:-
- ShiseidoÂ The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge Review
- Sleek Nude Collection Blush Suede Review & FOTD
- Faces Stellaulna Iridescent Powder Photos & Swatches
- Tips & Toes Eyelight Purple Passion & Waterproof Eyeliner Review
- Avril Lavigne Blue Smokey Eyes Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- VLCC Lime Massage Gel Review1
- Avon Supercurlacious Mascara Review
- 6 Faces Cosmetics Blush Photos & Swatches