Â Hi everyone!
How is it going for you and How was you weekend? Mine was a pretty relaxing one.I watched Lord Of The Rings (Part I) for the first time. I was somehow never interested in that movie but my hubby asked me to give it a try once and oh boy! I am sold. I am waiting for my current book to get over so that I can buy a set of LOTR for myself as I have heard the book is even better than the movie. How about you ? Did you guys like LOTR?
Well! best time to watch a three hour movie for me is at night time, so I was sleeping late and obviously getting up late too but I didn’t miss out on my end of the day skin care regime by using Shisheido The Skin Care Night Moisture Recharge cream which IÂ receivedÂ from Blisscovered Feb Package.
Being a skin care product junkie I knew I will finish it up soon especially if my skin likes it 😛
Â About Shiseido The Skin Care Night Moisture Recharge
A multi-action nighttime revitalizer that counteracts signs of daytime damage and delivers intensive hydrating benefits to skin while you sleep. Restores softness, smoothness, and a healthy-looking glow. Recommended for normal and combination skin. Smooth over face each evening after cleansing and balancing skin.
- Price – 150ml for Rs 1800( I have Â been using the 15ml of the product and out of the other things, this had won my heart the most. Although I thought not to review it as the sample is small but it Â lasted me good 18-20 days so I am reviewing it thinking people of who has my kind of skin can benefit from it.)
- Packaging – Comes in a transparent Â little heavy bottle compare to its size Â with a white cap. It’s easy to carry it around while traveling .I don’t know why but I never feel like throwing off these kind of packaging.
About my Skin – My skin is severlyÂ dry nowadays and it’s almost summer here in my part of the world where temperature is around 32 degrees celsius. I am still using Body shop olive body butter and apply moisturiser on my face every now and then to get rid from the dryness.
I found the product good to be used by those who have normal to dry skin and I have seen people with oily skin too receiving the product so it does make me doubt blisscovered beauty profile section where they ask about the person skin type but right now I have received the product which is suiting my skin so I don’t mind it .
What I liked About Shiseido The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge:-
- It’s a costly product but the amount one needs on the skin is really small otherwise 15ml of the product would have not lasted this long .
- It relaxes my skin and thankfully it doesn’t make my skin wanting more after applying it.It gives a little cooling sensation which I like in summers.
- There is noÂ heavinessÂ or greasy feeling and I wake up with a light glow and my skin feels hydrated.
- It doesn’t break me out.
It’s a soft lightÂ milkyÂ lotion
What I did not like about Shiseido The Skin Care Night Moisture Recharge:-
- I wish it could be little cheaper but I am glad I got to try it as the product is suiting my skin to the T.
Recommendation – Dry sensitive skin will like it .I don’t think so it will go well on oily skin.
P.S – I am not rating the product as its not a full size one.
Have you tried Shiseido The Skin Care Night Moisture Recharge ?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear