Ever since I bought Sigma dry and shape, washing brushes has become a little less tedious task.Brush cleaning is definitely not an interesting thing until and unless you have an OCD :P. Â Especially the process when one has to wait for them to dry.Although now I have a good number of brushes but when my collection was limited it used to be difficult to wait for few of the essential brushes to dry down.Although I must admit all these Sigma dry and shape are more or less luxury products which Sigma keeps bringing out and tempt us all the time 😛
- Price – $32
About Simga Dry & Shape:-
The Sigma BeautyÂ Dry’n ShapeÂ was specially designed to completely dry and shape your most dense brushes within 4 to 6 hours, guaranteed. The Dryâ€™n Shape provides the necessary pressure to bristles to re-shape them while quickly and efficiently removing water from every bristle. It is an easy, quick, and effective way to quickly dry and shape your makeup brushes.BRUSH CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS:-WASH -Â Wet brush head with warm water and work a small amount of cleanser into bristles. Use the Sigma Spaâ„¢ Brush Cleaning Glove to thoroughly wash brush until fully clean. Rinse brush and squeeze out any excess water.SHAPE -Â Place your clean, damp brushes into the Dryâ€™n Shape using the smallest band the brush will fit into, making sure that all bristles are firmly compressed.DRY -Â After 4 to 6 hours, your brushes will be completely dry and reshaped to their original form – guaranteed!
My experience with Sigma Dry & Shape:-
It’s very easy to use this.All you to have to do is put the brushes through the elastic.You have to put it in such a way that the elastic gets wrapped in dense part of the bristles.That is it! Wait for six hours and you will find your brushes in the perfect shape .
What I like about Sigma Dry & Shape:-
- It’s really simple to use it.
- Keeps brushes in their shape
- Quick drying of brushes
- Products comes with lot of information, neatly packed and dry and shape itself is quite a sturdy product.
- It can be used as brush roll as well
- Love taking it while travelling.
What I do not like about Sigma Dry & Shape:-
- You have to pay heavy shipping .
- I wish it had more small brush bands.
Will I recommend it to others – It’s more of a luxury product.It’s not that you can not live without it but I feel it’s a must have for someone for whom Â brush cleaning is a pain.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Sigma Angled Top Kabuki F84 Brush Review
- Sigma f80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush Review -Foundation Brush
- Sigma Tapered Blending E40 Brush Review
- Â SigmaÂ Precision Tapered P86Â BrushÂ Review
- SigmaÂ LipÂ BrushÂ L05 Review
- SigmaÂ Angled Top Kabuki F84Â BrushÂ Review
- Sigma E70 Review
- Sigma Small Eyeliner Brush E10 Review
- Sigma Mrs. Bunny Travel Brush Kit Review