Sigma E70 is a perfect brush for those who are fond of Â applying highlighter on to theirÂ brow boneÂ or want precise eyeshadow application in their crease.This brush makes crease application a breeze.This was my first pick when I got my sigma brushes and the simple reason is that most Â makeup enthusiast wants to try something new and different all the time 😉
We have been reviewing lot many sigma brushes lately and those new here can go through the following post .
- Sigma Lip Brush L05 Review
- Sigma Precision Tapered P86 Brush Review
- Our Sigma Haul
- Sigma Angled Top Kabuki F84 Brush Review
- SigmaÂ Angled Top Kabuki F84 Brush Review
- SigmaÂ F82 Round Top Kabuki Brush Review
- SigmaÂ f80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush Review -Foundation Brush
About Sigma E70 Brush:-
Unique Feature:Â Soft and angled beveled edgesFunction:Â Soft application of color
Recommended Use:Â Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
- Price – $10
- Washing – I have washed it twice and there was no change in the shape and neither did it fan out.
Brush fits my crease Â fantastically and picks up the right amount of the eyeshadow. Although this experience may differ from person to person as everyone crease shape is different.Best thing is the way it blends out the colour .With Sigma E70 brush you won’t be left with any kind ofÂ harsh lines, only thing which I wish in it was that it could have been little more fluffier than what it is .
What I liked about Sigma E70 Brush :-
- It’s a multipurpose brush which can be used for blending out the dark crease shade or for highlighing the brow bone area
- Decently priced
- Soft bristles and picks up the right amount of color.
- Blends out harsh lines beautifully.
- It works equally well to give wash of colour all over the eyelidÂ especiallyÂ with shimmer eyeshadows.
- No shedding or doesn’t lose it shape Â after cleaning it
What I do not like about Sigma E70 brush:-
- It could have been little more fluffier.
- Not available in India.
- It’s a dense brush and takes time in drying when compared with rest of the crease brush in my collection.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely! It’s a multipurpose brush which will be useful for those who want to have few essential brushes in their kit or to those who Â want to built up their eye makeup brushes collection.
Wise She Rating Â – 4/5
Have you tried Sigma E70 Brush ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Paris Effect 3D Max 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge Sunny Review & Swatches
- Chocolate Chip Cookies â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Shengji Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Best Brown Eyeshadow â€“ Suggestions
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Face Mask Review
- Petite Threla Unscented Deodorant Review
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot Dark Chocolate MAC Satin Taupe Dupe