We on Wise She are running Sigma brush series where we are going to review most of the Sigma brushes .The one which we have recently done are as follows:-
- Sigma Angled Top Kabuki F84 Brush Review
- Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki Brush Review
- Sigma f80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush Review -Foundation Brush
- Sigma Precision Tapered P86 Brush Review
Sigma Lip Brush L05:-
- Price – $10
Unique Feature:Â Rounded and firm tip
Function:Â Precise application of color on the lipsRecommended Use:Â Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.
This brush comes in a case with a lip brush in it which is almost half of its size.One can place it at the end of the case to make it longer as well.With the help of this brush there will be no chances of your lip brush attracting any kind of germs .
It has synthetic bristles and are soft , gives smooth and precise application which is the most important thing.
While washing the brush there was no shedding of the bristles as such or I should there was nothing specificallyÂ noticeable.
Now coming back to the biggest con of a lip brush -Â that I have to clean it everytime after using it. I generally use a baby wipe to wipe off the Â brush bristles otherwise it mix up the lipstick shade next time.Cleaning the brush after every single use is quite a task Â and when ever I skip the process, I get the urgggh feeling while re-using it. There it does require a bit of maintenance .
Brush gets dry in 3-4 hours and more quick when I use Sigma dry and shape system.
So here we go with the pros and cons :-
Pros:Sigma Lip Brush L05 :-
- Perfect product to carry while traveling.
- Soft bristles which dries quickly.
- One can use it with the handle or without it for lipstick application.
Cons:Sigma Lip Brush L05:-
- Only available online
- Require more cleaning when compared to other brushes.
As this brush is similar to Inglot brush you might like reading Zara’s review on Inglot 12S lip brush:-
- Packaging:Â 5/5
- Shedding/ Bleeding:Â 5/5
- Useability: 4/5
- Value of Money:Â 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot 12S Lip Brush Review
- Body Shop Face And Body Brush, Blush Brush, Slanted Brush
- Vega Makeup Brush Set Review
- 5 Ways To Use Body Shop Line Softener Brush