Silk NaturalsÂ is an online makeup and skincare company. I discovered them a few years ago when I was experimenting with mineral makeup and discovered my Holy Grail cleanser – Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser.
Silk Naturals Kiss CleanserÂ comes in a 4 ounce plastic bottle (approx 120ml) that costs $8.99. You can also get a 5ml sample for $0.99. The company suggests diluting the cleanser with water – 30% cleanser to 70% water and putting it in aÂ foaming bottle. You can get this bottle on their website for $2.99.
It is a clear thick cleanser that becomes runny and watery when diluted as advised by the company. The foaming bottle does dispense a foamy liquid but it doesn’t lather much when I use it on my face.
Here is a picture of the cleanser and the foaming bottle:
According to the company,Â Kiss is a very simple, gentle cleanser made from some amazing ingredients. It’s absolutely clear-nothing fancy, just a good, effective cleanser that foams-up, rinses clean, and makes your skin feel nice and smooth.Â The cleansing agents are naturally sourced, and are about the most gentle, made for baby wash cleansers available.
Here’s a list of its ingredientsÂ
Distilled Water,Decyl Glucoside (and) Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate (and) Disodium Cocoamphodiacete,Â PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Crothix, Gluconoactone and Sodium Benzoate, panthenol
What I like about Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser :-
- Unlike other foaming cleansers, it doesn’t make my skin feel dry and tight.
- Â It is very gentle on my skin – it has never made me break out.
- Â When diluted with water, it is very economical – one bottle lasts several months
- Â It is made of safe, skin friendly ingredients
- Â It is pregnancy safe and gluten free – I am not pregnant nor am I allergic to wheat, but if I were, it is nice to know that I have a cleanser I could use
- Â The foaming bottle holds just 50 ml of the cleanser so it is very convenient for travel
What I don’t like about Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser :-
- Â A foaming bottle is needed to get the most out of this cleanser
- Â Shipping is expensive – $10 to France!
As you can see, the pros outweigh the cons completely. I have been using the Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser morning and night for over two years now and it has never failed me and I don’t think I will stop using it anytime soon. What I love most about it is that it makes no fancy claims like all the other cleansers out there; it is just a simple face wash with basic ingredients! I recommend it to anyone who wants to simplify their cleansing routine and try something gentle and skin friendly.
Â Have you tried Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser?
You might like reading these also:-
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Face Mask Review
- Petite Threla Unscented Deodorant Review
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot Dark Chocolate MAC Satin Taupe Dupe
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Lotion Revoew & Swatch
- Revlo Colorstay Whipped CremeMakeup Foundation Review(Shade 80 natural-ochre)
- Wet n Wild 909D Megalist Lip Color Coraline Review & Swatches