Are there times when you feel like experimenting with the lesser worn items in your cupboard? For me, one such item is my silk Nehru vest – I bought it on an impulse and have worn it just 4-5 times since. Sad, isn’t it? So I pulled it out and after trying a million unsuccessful combinations, I settled upon an outfit that looked quirky yet fun.
Tunic/Dress: H&M, Lyon
Vest: Fabindia, Delhi
Flats – Moa, Lyon
This may not be a look for everyone, but I loved the dress and vest together. I added some black bangles (from Kamala in Connaught Place) to go with the black elements of the outfit. I would have worn black tights for a more cohesive look, but I couldn’t find them so I settled for teal. And I think it worked out well. 🙂
What do you think of this OOTD? Any suggestions on what else to pair my Nehru vest with? Let me know in the comments!
You might like reading these also:-
- BeYu Star Lipstick 05 Mandarin Blush Review & Swatches
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick Fig Review & Swatches
- How To Choose Oxford Shoes
- Coastal Scents Angle Natural Brush Review
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot S36 (MAC Amber Light Dupe) & Rich Walnut