After seeing Anaâ€™s sparkle 2 palette from Sleek I was very tempted to get one .I also wanted to try some bright blushes and was looking for a palette which is budget friendly as well as I wanted to use it for travel.My wish was granted in the form of this very pretty looking palette-Sleek Blush By 3 in Flame.
What Sleek Makeup says about Blush by 3 in Flame:-
My experience with Sleek Blush By 3 in Flame:-
The best part of this the palette is the value one gets for their money.Three full size blushes in a sleek looking palette for 12 dollars is a steal.The packaging packs in a huugggeee 20 gm of product and each blush varies in finish and pigmentation.The trio that I got is a combination of a light coral,a dark coral and a matte red.
The packaging is sleeek 😛 .. just like the name…The blushes are housed in a flat black case with a mirror.No applicator is provided.
The three colours areÂ Furnace ,Bonfire and Molten.Exciting names for a blush na?
Furnace is an amazing day wear peachy shade with little shimmer.It is the perfect natural day wear blush in my opinion.
Bonfire is a matte red blush and looks awesome when used with a light hand ..but use it heavily and clown country is not far away.This maybe similar to MACâ€™s Frankly Scarlet blush
Molten is an amazing shade for evenings and brides.Its orangey coral with a light gold shimmer.This particular shade will work with most complexions.
The pigmentation of all three shades is fabulous.One just needs to dip the brush once in the product and its enough.With this pigmentation ,this palette will last you forever
Staying power of the red blush and the dark coral blush is awesome.Molten tends to fade after about 4- 5 hrs but with the other two .apply it once and forget about touchups!
All in all ..I am in love with this product because of the quality that is offered for the price.
What I like about Sleek Blush By 3 in Flame:-
- Lovely packaging
- Huge product size
- All three blushes are different in texture
- Huge mirror
- Intense Pigmentation
- Different colours.. People who wanna venture into bright blushes can do so with this without going bankrupt
- Sleek shipping charges are not exorbitant..I just paid 3 dollars shipping chargewhen i ordered this along with the sparkle 2 pallete.
What I dont like about Sleek Blush By 3 in Flame:-
- Not available in India ..Has to be ordered online
Will I repurchase? Maybe other colours… this one isnt getting over in a hurry.
My rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried Sleek blush By 3 in Flame?Which one is your favourite?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Touch Blush No.5 & No.7: Review, Swatches
- 100% Pure Pigmented Blush Pink Plum Review & Swatches
- MAC Fleur Power Blush Review ,Swatches & Photos
- Best Plum Blush Suggestions
- Elizabeth Arden Blush Sugar Plum Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Blush: Review , Swatches & FOTD
- AVON True Color Blush Hibiscus Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92: Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94: Review and Swatches
- W7 The Cheek Of It Blush Baby Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Serious Skincare Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87: Review & Swatches
- Best Peach Blush Suggestions
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo Effet Tweed Ambre Review & Swatches
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo 17Tweed Effect Tweed Fuchsia Review & Swatches